[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bittrex requires your name, residence, place of birth, phone..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: tired of this shit.png (21KB, 736x616px) Image search: [Google]
tired of this shit.png
21KB, 736x616px
>bittrex requires your name, residence, place of birth, phone.. to trade alt to alt
>>
It doesn't.
>>
>>2267646
>name: Nunya Bidness
>address: 123 your mom's place
>ph: 1800HOTCUNT
>>
>>2267646
what is alt?
>>
>>2267885
WHAT IS ALT?
>>
Fake news
>>
>>2268084
a bubble inside of a bubble
>>
File: bittrexx.png (20KB, 814x416px) Image search: [Google]
bittrexx.png
20KB, 814x416px
>>2267661
It does. Try opening a new account. Maybe yours is old, which means at any time they may start demanding that you enter the data or else your finds get frozen.
>>
>>2267716
They check against public records, I entered fake data and got rejected.
>>
>>2267646
So? Do you really want to pass up the opportunity to get rich just so you don't have to give over basic info?

What are you so paranoid about anyway?
>>
Yobit don't give a fuck

https://yobit.io/en/trade/XBY/BTC/?bonus=gllvp
>>
>>2268103
Wish we had a database to permanently save smart prediction comments like yours so in a few years in the future we can laugh at these retards (like me) who thought theyd get rich .
>>
>>2267646
Wave to the newfags, son. They got in late.
>>
>>2268291
You dumb shit, of course you got rejected. Why the fuck did you use an address in the US? You should know they have everything online. I actually entered my info, but it doesn't matter, there's no way to check Portugal's addresses.
>>
>cucking yourself out of gains because you are too much of a pussy to submit ID

Stay poor
>>
>>2268304
The taxman REEEEEE
>>
>>2267646
lol @ not signing up years ago with a grandfathered account

they dont know shit about me but an email address
>>
hahahaha what
they didn't want it from me 2 weeks ago
NEWCOINERS KEKED
U
C
K
E
D
>>
>>2268312
Yobit is a scam exchange...enjoy having the wallet go into maintainence and never being able to withdrawal.
>>
What's the minimum age for bittrex? I'm 19
>>
>>2268493
18, you're safe. Every gambling/exchange service is 18+, at least in 1st world countries.
>>
>>2268391
you're as dumb as a nigger drug dealer if you think you'll mike a million dollars, buy a bunch of shit, and never have to pay taxes.
they'll find you no matter what when you start spending your money.
>>
>>2268472
They didn't want it from me 4 days ago

OP is fake news
>>
They didn't want it from me as early as yesterday.

Coin base on the other hand... But it is a major federally insured exchange.
>>
>>2268456
They have your IP. Taxman will ask your internet provider for your name and address. You gonna pay 50% to uncle sam or rot in jail with jamal.
>>
>>2268319
feel free to take screenshots

business will use blockchain entirely separate from your shitty little schemes
>>
>>2268485
Who to use?
>>
>>2268286
Try to trade, you can. You only have to give them your info if you want a basic account, a basic account is not the lowest level of account you can have. Advantage of basic account is you can withdraw up to 3BTC worth of coins a day instead of only 1BTC.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.