[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My plan: I'm going to put $20 into every single coin on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5497.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5497.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
My plan: I'm going to put $20 into every single coin on Bittrex. Is this a good or bad idea? I'm basically hoping to catch the next Stratis. Talk me into it or out of it. Do you have a better strategy? I've been in this for 2 days.
>>
Not a bed idea DESU.
>>
In this market, it'll pay off
>>
>>2265810
Do a little research at least, you will increase your odds
>>
>>2265810
Clearly you do not understand the tech involved with the different coins if you plan to do this. Invest in a few of the most advanced coins, otherwise you will be investing in numerous bitcoin clones. On bittrex, start with Waves, it is still cheap and the market cap is under 1 billion. Don't buy coins just because you can get eight thousand of them for $1. You need to consider the market cap, and amount of coins in circulation. The amount of coins you buy doesnt matter, it is the amount of the market cap of the entire project you buy.
>>
It's extremely easy for some one to start a new coin.Only do this for the top 100 coins.
>>
Just invest $3k into mooncoin, beancoin and musicoin. $1k each. then wait for a month and you'll be able to buy the lambo factory itself.
>>
>>2266017
Why do you say this for mooncoin?
>>
>>2266017

I might be a noob, but I'll never put money into mooncoin, shill.
>>
>>2266334
stay poor
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.