[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zencoin is a hardfork of Zclassic that has already been made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (12KB, 197x255px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 197x255px
Zencoin is a hardfork of Zclassic that has already been made but has yet to hit bittrex, which is working on it atm
https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000201171-Support-for-the-ZEN-Hardfork?mobile_site=true

Coin has been taking some dips for a while b/c of the fact it got delisted of bittrex b/c of the hard fork, so now it's definitely a good moment to buy.

Main reason is people that already have it are signing in to TradeSatoshy.com to sell, buy people that want to buy aren't bothering with that shitty site.

That's my tip for the week anons, take it or leave it.
>>
cool man. sounds sketch.
>>
>>2265456
>good moment to buy
>only place to buy it is some sketchy exchange
really makes me think
>>
File: 200_s.gif (60KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
60KB, 355x200px
>>2265469
that's the point tough, you make money because you buy now what people aren't buying now but will buy later.
>>
It's even lower now OMG what. Are. you. Waiting. For
>>
>>2266844
haha
>this things going down. dont be stupid. buy it!
>>
>>2266861
I am sorry but high sell low right? Got it.

You can't buy it anyway, I just discovered the exchange is having problems with the BTC wallet and deposits don't work so the people that want to buy can't actually buy, they can only deposit Zen and sell for bitcoin, thus the plummet in value.

Window was small and it has closed.
Be poor.
>>
>>2266926
sure thing faggot
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.