[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay guys, let's try to figure out what's going on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: 1476312141179.jpg (195KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1476312141179.jpg
195KB, 500x650px
Okay guys, let's try to figure out what's going on with DGB.
What is it doing? I can't it imagine it will keep going up, or stay this steady, but it hasn't dipped yet. It's very strange.

So this thread is for trying to figure out when it will dip, if it does.
>>
I don't think anyone knows. Its not following any trend that I've ever seen.

The amount of people here that have sold saying it was the top.. and it wasn't.. or the amount of people who have said it was crashing, and it bounced back...
>>
June 8th-10th will be very interesting to see where the chips fall.
>>
>>2264638
I thought it was the 6th?
>>
>>2264646
Citibank appearance is the 9th and their Minecraft server launches on the 10th.
>>
It will rise until June 9th, at which point it will drop back to 100 sats and hang out with mooncoin/bitbean on the shady exchanges.
>>
Should I hold overnight or sell and wait for dip?
>>
>>2264588
didn't I already answer this earlier today? Whales are keeping the price up with a buy wall, but the buy wall is low enough so they dont end up actually buying any DGB

they do this so they can dump their DGB at this price point

when they are finished, so is DGB

You really do NOT want to be in DGB right now. It's way overshot on the bollinger bands and the mac-D is a gaping asshole.
>>
>>2264706

But which buy wall? The goal posts keep changing, how can you be so sure?
>>
>>2264697
i wonder what lambo the guys who held stratus are going to buy
>>
>>2264925
do you not see the spikes in volume under the red candles? come the fuck on, this is textbook dumping
>>
>>2264706
um theres like 7 double tops, i was assuming they were doing that on purpose to keep the coin itself from crashing and have stability as it goes up in the future
>>
>>2264940

I see them everywhere, if they are dumping then who is propping it up so much? Why take this long to do anything?

I don't know what will happen but I don't see how anyone else does.
>>
>>2264925

He's not. He has no idea what he's talking about. Look at the first post in this thread. This coin is magical. It's not following rules. It's taking names along the way. Awfully quiet tonight with DGB threads. Shills must be got.
>>
>>2264941
no...wtf?
>>2264958
is this satire?

>this coin is magical

this is literally a whale team that posts about this coin here. They just made a goodbye post a few hours ago. What the fuck?

Is this the delusion stage on that bubble chart?
>>
>>2264958
and wtf do you mean it's not following the rules

it's textbook pump and dump you retard, it's following every fucking rule
>>
I bought at 1400, I'm screwed.
>>
>>2264965

Wait, you think the whales actually post here?

That seems silly
>>
>>2264696
> 100 million dollars 24 hour volume
> in the same galaxy as shitbean or cooncoin

pick one
>>
>>2264974
are you fucking retarded? They've given advance notice of their pumps several times, and they've been true

my god you're stupid

well honestly it's not my money, and I need retards like you to buy from me at the ATH so I guess I don't really care
>>
>>2264985
You don't know that thread was the actual whale that gave the tip, he offered no proof. And even then if you want to take this guy at face value all he said was his team is still holding and it's gotten too big for them to manipulate. So what is your point?

It's up 10% the past few hours.
>>
File: IMG_0513.png (177KB, 664x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0513.png
177KB, 664x520px
>>2264706
>>
DGB is just getting started. This is going to be big!
>>
>>2265094

Its going up as I write this... what kind of whale dump is this?
>>
File: pumpan.jpg (85KB, 1300x1299px) Image search: [Google]
pumpan.jpg
85KB, 1300x1299px
pump commencing
>>
>>2265005
the fuck are you talking about, my main point on DGB going down isn't based off the fucking whale thread, it's based off the fucking MAC-D indicator that's 50 fucking points above the signal line, not that you even know what that is
>>
>>2265120
please explain, i'm worried.
>>
>>2265120
Just got into crypto a couple days ago but have experience trading OTC stocks and am assuming it's the same as looking at levels and bid/ask set by the market makers like nite, which you can never really understand what they actually mean cause they just show you what they want you to see.

but i'm up another 5% since you made that post so thanks for the warning retard
>>
>>2265126
it means the thing is due for a correction

when the MAC-D line has a large divergence from the signal line, like 50 fucking points, it needs to correct the price.

Yes the coin is free to swing up and down 10% percent, that's fucking nothing, this is crypto. The MAC-D indicator + the overbought bollingerband + how far it is from the 100 day EMA = correction incoming

There is no fucking "magical coin" that will break this rule.

If you want to learn the technical analysis, investopedia is a good beginners resource. Just type the terms I've mentioned here, and don't use shitty 15 minute candle sticks if you want to see the overall direction of a coin.
>>
>>2265141
5%

aww babbies first gains
>>
File: IMG_7343.jpg (119KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7343.jpg
119KB, 1024x683px
>>2265143

Stop resisting.
>>
>>2265159
enjoy your magic coin lol
>>
already lost too many dgb expecting a dip... i don't even care anymore... not selling atleast tll 8th.
>>
>>2265120
The amount of fudding going around...whew.
You can examine digital coins all you want, but it all comes down to hype and what people are willing to pay.
>>
I clicked the 15 minute candles to see the short term price movement and first thing I see is a massive gravestone doji LOL

gl faggots
>>
>>2265175
no, it isn't.

The only reason you type this is because you have 0 experience in TA, and are too lazy to learn so you cope by pretending it's useless.

Yes, people are wrong when they use TA, and that's because they misuse it. They don't understand context. In this context, DGB is coming off a huge pump and had it's massive sell wall mostly removed to get to this point. I've been watching the price of this for days, and it is no different from any other shitcoin, including bitcoin itself.

I'm going to sleep now, been here too long preaching to the deaf
>>
>>2265180

So, what is your advice to DGB holders right now?
>>
>>2265198
sell obviously.

if you don't believe me then get your initial investment out only and see what happens to the rest

now I'm leaving
>>
>>2265204

wait faggot

how low it will dump?
>>
>>2265193
I never said technical analysis is useless, stop acting like a know it all because you read a investopedia page.
If you are actually suggesting that TA is ALWAYS correct, then there is no hope for you. You'd already be a millionaire. So stop fudding and go to sleep and let the grown ups talk.
>>
>>2265207
Don't believe everything some random person on biz tells you, you'll be a lot better off.
>>
>>2265222

this is hard for me, i'm holding this shit because i see DGB as a way out of this bad situation i am right now, i managed to hold in all dips and pumps, but I'm afraid that guy maybe right

god damn, this is so stresfull
>>
>>2264696
>thinks a top 20 coin is a P&D
>>
>>2264706
Retard lmfao
>>
>>2264965
The 'whaleteam' made a goodbye post at 300, 600 and 700, now at 1400. You're being lied to.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.