[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get started in crypto? I want to get in on it. Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1495734493554.jpg (47KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495734493554.jpg
47KB, 480x480px
How do you get started in crypto? I want to get in on it. Is there any really basic starter guides on how to invest? Advice? I am sorry for being a newfag here. I just don't want to be a wagie forever.
>>
You lurk
Then you use common sense
>>
>>2264320
If you aren't smart enough to find a tute yourself you probably aren't smart enough to make any money with it...
>>
>>2264320
put all your money in dgb then wait a year
>>
>>2264320
No one is going to spoon feed you OP. Use google and read. Watch youtube videos. Lazy fuck.
>>
>>2264320
Sign up at reputable exchange, submit personal information, get verified, buy coin you feel will be worth more in the future and hodl
>>
>>2264320
there's an ask stupid questions thread somewhere, look it up, if it's 404'd, make one.
>>
>>2264320
Lurk. I've been lurking for the few days week without asking a single question and it's all becoming apparent.

Make sure you bookmark whatever websites you hear about often.
>>
Don't. This board is polluted with shitty pump and dumpers talking about the "next big crypto" when in reality it's about as credible as Yahoo Finance ads.
>>
File: 1470855821099.png (197KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1470855821099.png
197KB, 500x375px
>>2264320
it's over bro, we missed the tulip sale. Don't trust anyone who helps you now, they're definitely crooks
>>
Threads like this like need to get deleted.

Look OP, lurk on /biz/, read news and guides about crypto, use coinmarketcap to keep track of currencies. You will understand things sooner than you think.
>>
So coins don't sell on the stockmarket, you just exchange them in your e-wallet? For example from coinbase?
>>
File: 1427305013942.webm (3MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1427305013942.webm
3MB, 512x288px
I'll hand hold a bit because the more /biz/ autists that go on to become the next generation of wealthy elites the more hilarious it will be.
>set up a coinbase account as it is the most retard proof way to get your first coins
>buy a chunk of BTC and a chunk of ETH
You could stop right there and call it good if you wanted to, coinbase likely isn't going anywhere and you could cash out through them whenever you felt like. Better though if you:
>google BTC and ETH wallets and set them/it up
>get your coins out of coinbase and onto the wallet/s
>for big returns pick up as much LTC as you're willing to gamble with
>setup an account with Kraken, Poloniex, and/or Bittrex
I recommend Bittrex.
>send LTC to that exchange and convert it to BTC or ETH
>go to coinmarketcap and start researching coins listed on your exchange, each coin listing has links to the coin's websites and blockfolio threads
>do your due FUCKING diligence before you put money into any coin
>download Blockfolio and input any purchases you've made
>obsessively refresh it every 1-5 minutes for the rest of your life
This should get you started. If you want to fuck around with day trading that's a whole other thing you'll have to look into on your own. Hope that helps, faggot. See you in lambland.
>>
>>2264560
Yet, you're still here. You're right about the shills, but they are easy to spot, and you shouldn't be investing in 100 sat shitcoins anyway.

>>2264320
Do you own any BTC yet?
>>
File: 1481338785078.gif (415KB, 246x224px) Image search: [Google]
1481338785078.gif
415KB, 246x224px
>>2264713
Thanks, benevolent future rich anon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.