[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/ I am going to long XRP x10 leverage on Bitmex, currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1483630484291 (1).jpg (48KB, 640x1033px)
1483630484291 (1).jpg
48KB, 640x1033px
Hey /biz/ I am going to long XRP x10 leverage on Bitmex, currently at 12124 I think this is a prime entry position before another bounce, anyone else here doing the same?

If I get liquidated it's fine, it's play money for me.
>>
>>2263593
sadly I can't use margin on my fag exchange to CAD but I'm also 70% in XRP atm

TA reads good for a new ATH
>>
>>2263619
also I think it needs to bounce off 11500 first or close to it, unless it already did, I was out for a bit
>>
>>2263628
Wait for this. Maybe even a little lower. 11200 even.
>>
>>2263593
is there time limit for leverage orders or just that it will auto-close if it gets too low ?
>>
File: ut-oh.jpg (79KB, 926x450px)
ut-oh.jpg
79KB, 926x450px
>>2263593

Is this bad for you?
>>
>>2263593
XRP traders on suicide watch. stay away
>>
>>2263870
>2 second candles

cmon anon aint none of that shit here
>>
File: DBXCj4qWsAIUgL6.jpg (116KB, 1440x681px) Image search: [Google]
DBXCj4qWsAIUgL6.jpg
116KB, 1440x681px
>>2263870
<--this is the major concern here.
i highly doubt this is going to happen but if it begins to look like that guy's drawing, people might panic.
>>
>>2263915
nah, that won't happen, look at market depth

its a fake sell wall to be pulled to make the price spike

order books are important

to me that is a flag breakout pattern with the 1 day candles and 4 hours, and if you want to zoom in a bit you get a pretty sexy cup and handle

It's mostly the orderbook that makes me confident in conjunction with the TA, whales have too much XRP to let it go to shit right now
>>
>>2263915
That being said, all of the day traders and Japs that I follow have been getting in on this dip.
>>
>>2263929
I totally agree.
>>
>>2263929
Totally agree. There's pretty high market volume happening even on days where it's sliding sideways, IMO that pretty much screams 'quiet accumulation', either whales want to push the price up or insiders investing. You can get ripple outside the exchange as well, and I don't think those kinds of accumulations ever really factor into the market price directly.
>>
only thing that's a bit concerning to me is bitcoin right now, I don't want to face another dump weekend. I'm sure it'll crash in the coming weeks, just not sure when

looks to be approaching a double top, but the MAC-D isn't really that too far diverged right now...though we are approaching the bollinger band top, and I'm seeing a decent amount of dojis forming

Not super worried but mildly concerned I'll have to baghold
>>
>>2264090
I'm hoping it falls to ~$2300 and stabilizes again.
>>
>>2264111
Try 1900 min
>>
>>2264111
that buy wall looks too nasty for that honestly, I think if the big crash comes it'll be to 1500~ since that's where the peak of the wall is

I'm getting a lot of conflicting indicators but the immediate future doesn't seem terrible, I'll just be wary of the MAC-D going haywire like last time I guess
>>
>>2264161
though 2300 in like the next day or so seems reasonable, there's a pretty big C clamp on the ichimoku clouds atm
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.