[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i suggest we make a normie graphic, essentially say that everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: jdXB3gx.gif (818KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
jdXB3gx.gif
818KB, 500x250px
i suggest we make a normie graphic, essentially say that everyone can get rich quick from crypto

we can benefit off this by naming certain coins that have a "100% chance of doubling your money"

it allows for more money being in crypto, more attention, higher prices etc etc
>>
>>2262553
actually not a shitpost, nice job OP
>>
>>2262584
all i need is some of the guys that are not on a edible rn to make a graphic

i can not operate a computer currently
>>
>>2262553

Don't you fucking dare. You think these gains will be here forever? Its only because the market is as small as it is that we are all making bank. Fuck the normies, if they want in, they hobble their ass in like the rest of us.
>>
File: 5d6.jpg (179KB, 1700x1700px) Image search: [Google]
5d6.jpg
179KB, 1700x1700px
Good idea. My proposition for the first one: POSW
>>
>>2262599
but the normies aren't getting in early, they're sending our money to the moon and they're buying in too late to be millionaires off this

>captcha
>>
>>2262604
no you need to specifically pick low volume/prices so they can be manipulated easier

idk posw off the top of my head but I'm not saving your bag holding ass with my plan
>>
You realize that the BTC you make doesn't come out of nowhere right? You make BTC by taking it from people that are worse at trading.
Not everyone can win and I rely on that to gather techno-shekels.
>>
>>2262632
thats the point

we are creating the losers
>>
>>2262615
Dude posw is very low in volume/price.
>Normies start buying posw because they think it will double their money
>The sheer volume causes the price to soar as more normies get in
>Those who got in first might actually double they money and more
>Bag status: released
>Children in Africa: saved
>????
>Profit!
>>
>>2262553

No! Stfu! Need a few weeks more for serious gains. When normies come in this nice and slow growing bubble will burst way to fast!
Fckn moron.
>>
>>2262642
>implying

make the graphic u fuck

I'm about to pass out

carry on my legacy
>>
Name it WalmartCoin and it would moon in days.
>>
>>2262640
Fucking over large numbers of normalfags hurts us in the long run. Instead target a tiny sub-set of the population that is especially gullible but not widely sympathized with like the elderly, I recommend furfags.
>>
>>2262727
>make a furry coin?
>>
>>2262746
Doesn't matter what it's called, so long as we have a store where they can be used to buy dragon dildos it's going to be huge.
>>
>>2262761
can someone coherent look at this fucking thread
>>
>>2262599
>Its only because the market is as small as it is that we are all making bank

I don't get it, a lot of idiots on here actually believe this. Money doesn't come out of nowhere in a vacuum. The reason we're making money is because more and more people are coming into the market. Look what happened to the total market cap in May.
>>
>>2262775
What he means is let it grow organically.

Dont fucking shill crypto left and right so a bunch of dumbass boomers and normies get in all at once and pump the price at the blink of an eye to astronomical heights, only to then suddenly get weak hands and panic sell everything, completely fucking up the market for everyone.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.