[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's forget about PND memecoins and such. Let's talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: blockchain-consensus.jpg (152KB, 1000x542px) Image search: [Google]
blockchain-consensus.jpg
152KB, 1000x542px
Let's forget about PND memecoins and such.

Let's talk about the technology behind crypto. How many of you are believers? I think 20 years from now every exchange of good, services, money etc. will be done over the blockchain.

And the applications go so much wider than just economics. Voting, school work, exams ... anything that traditionally requires trust or a central authority can be done through the blockchain.

It's truly crazy when you stop and think about how far reaching this tech will be. If you're part of it now you've already won. This is like investing in Google when everyone was still using directories for their web searches.
>>
>>2261720

how would you apply cryptographic technology to voting?

Asking for a friend.
>>
I think a good chunk of our future will be mired in virtual reality and augmented reality. Obviously, a digital currency is going to be part of that. Not going to speculate on which one it's going to be, Although my guess is there will be multiple. We've seen how it works in MMO's, now we use it online, and soon enough we will be using it everywhere else.

Augmented reality is especially going to be the big one. A great example is the black mirror episode and a few other shorts and such. So might want to invest in that as well.

And the really weird tinfoil bit. What does a planet at peace but wants to do away with the economy? (Think startrek-ish) Give the population something to do with play money thats actually worth something but backed by nothing
>>
>>2261792
each citizen would be able to generate his own crypto vote

say i crypto vote for trump, then no one can tamper with my vote and i don't have to just blindly trust some authority to count it up correctly

people watching the blockchain would just see a vote for trump from address xyz but they wouldn't know who the owner of that address is
>>
>>2261824

They'd be voting electronically then huh. Internet voting would be a sweet option, but we'll probably just see polling places with electronic kiosks or screens for voting. An interesting idea. Mind if I steal it for my future presidential campaign platform? If this hasn't happened by the time I'm 35, so help me...
>>
>>2261879
Neets will rule the world.
>>
>>2261824
>Trump coin is worth $1 million dollars
>Bagholders on /biz/ run the world
>>
>>2261888
W00 lad that doesn't fulfill any prophecies or anything
>>
I work at Airbus, they're already using it to make a kind of "trust network" for pilot verification and other stuff
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.