[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Great week for altcoins, right guys? Guess what comes next when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: btc.jpg (33KB, 640x480px)
btc.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
Great week for altcoins, right guys?
Guess what comes next when everybody will want to secure/cash those incredible gains...
>>
BTC is being a cult for you retards, why not just make some cash? You look like you grew affection for a fucking currency.
Of course it is going to go on for some time growing with the same pattern it always had, but do you really expect it to go on forever?
>>
>>2259644
It drives them nuts that "shitcoins" are experiencing the same growth explosion they got to enjoy with Bitcoin. Their precious, idealistic "told-ya-so" coin is getting competition, and the vast array of competing crypto suggests that maybe it isn't so special after all. It's purely emotion, and emotion is a real stupid thing to have in a game like this one.
>>
>>2259644
Yes, in 30-100 years anyone with 1 BTC will be quite wealthy I imagine
>>
>>2259694
theres no "competition", its newbie "traders" flocking to lower unit priced coins trying to find the next big thing and in the process pumping the shit out of almost every alt on polo. its just another bubble that will pop harder than most due to the nature of the gamblers involved. this already played out almost exactly in 2013.
>>
>>2259644
What are you talking about?
BTC is the sinews of war. This is how people secure and cash their gains.

If you made 10k with DGB you convert to BTC to protect your money from pump.

Have you even noticed exchange use it as the prefered unit?

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>2259733
>If you made 10k with DGB you convert to BTC to protect your money from pump.

I meant dump
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.