[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jew thread? Jew thread. Post little things you do to save or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1493129576697.png (400KB, 604x533px) Image search: [Google]
1493129576697.png
400KB, 604x533px
Jew thread?

Jew thread.

Post little things you do to save or earn small amounts of money. I'll start

>Work as cashier in drive thru at high volume restaurant
>carry a few coins for every denomination of my country's currency
>whenever a customer gives me a rare or valuable coin (ie. Very old quarter or discontinued foreign coin) I pocket it and replace it with a coin from my stash
>Make like an extra 8% at work as a result
>>
I drive for Uber.
I also cancel on anyone with a remotely black sounding name. Also I use a GPS spoofer on my phone to jack the fare up a couple bucks.
>>
>>2255294
I ride Muni for free by just going in through the back.

I go through the handicap entrance on BART since it stays open longer and I just pretend to scan my card.

I collect cans from neighbors trash (nets a good 250-500 bucks every 2 months).
>>
File: 1493127738730.gif (212KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1493127738730.gif
212KB, 501x585px
>>2255317
>GPS spoofer
Absolutely devilish anon
>>
>>2255294
i only ever pay for student fares on all transport despite not being a student for over 3 years. no one ever asks for proof of id here

i design my meal plan for the week around what is on special at the supermarket, especially meat
>>
>>2255317
enjoy making no money after gas/maintenance costs, loser
>>
>>2255394
You must've missed the part about the GPS spoofer. I can literally work the system without even leaving the house. Obviously that will get you banned very fast but adding $10 to each fare adds up quickly making me at least $50 p/h
>>
File: gps jammer.jpg (156KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
gps jammer.jpg
156KB, 800x800px
>>2255317
>GPS spoofer
Thought you meant gps jammer for a second. Those are insanely illegal.
>>
Strayan here.
Ive sort of made a game out of it.

> must keep all 'gold coins' (1&2 dollars) whenever I'm given change.
> must save and store every $5 note youre given as change.
> withdraw only $100 per week in cash. (To restrict spending with a card)

So far Ive got roughly $300 in 5s $500 in 2s and about $100 in 1s in about 8 months.
>>
>>2255430
Why are they illegal?
Goyim can't stop being tracked by their slave masters?
Also, is being exposed to it 24/7 damaging?
>>
>>2255574
Because they interfere with the gps of anyone who's on the road with you at the same time (effective range of 20 meters) and it's a rule in the US that you can't operate any device that would interfere with anyone else's transmissions without special permits.
>>
>>2255619
Would one with a smaller range be ok? I saw one that is meant to go into the car's cig lighter and has the range to stop any tracking devices on your car.
>>
>>2255704
The fcc will track you down and fine you $30k, like they did this guy who used it to keep his boss off his back.

http://transition.fcc.gov/eb/Orders/2013/FCC-13-106A1.html
>>
File: 1480974494827.jpg (175KB, 1328x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480974494827.jpg
175KB, 1328x1080px
>>2255730
>tracking someone that is using a gps jammer
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.