[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies on /pol/ claim to be so red pilled yet are completely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: pol_soldier.png (347KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
pol_soldier.png
347KB, 800x850px
Why do normies on /pol/ claim to be so red pilled yet are completely retarded about crypto? I thought they wanted to "end the fed"
>>>/pol/128047109
>>
File: 1487968555666.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1487968555666.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>2253959
because they love handing their money to jews, BTC is the future
>>
File: 14201521694340.jpg (36KB, 331x288px) Image search: [Google]
14201521694340.jpg
36KB, 331x288px
>>2253959
>stupid schmucks voluntarily choosing to stay poor
Thank god they exist, the world would have been a worse place without them
>>
File: 1490657784619.jpg (124KB, 556x556px) Image search: [Google]
1490657784619.jpg
124KB, 556x556px
>red pilling others
>not actively discouraging normies from buying crypto and hoarding cheap coins for yourself
>>
>>2253971
We might see better interest in crypto lad, but realistically (((they))) could buy out the majority of crypto, and the jews are already all over this

XRP
Bancor
etc

Like chasing a ball on a string
>>
>>2253959
>wondering why /pol/ is so retarded
you have to go back
>>
>Abolish the Fed
>Desire a sovereign nation state

How fucking retarded are you faggots?
>>
>>2253982
>not increasing awareness for crypto to inflate your wallet
>>
>pol
>redpilled
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>2253987
I'm hoping it can be a good way for bad goys to get some cash to fund a revolution. Could be dreaming though.
>>
They're pretty much the worst type of people.

Instead of conforming to the circumstances and using it to their advantage to change their lives, they'd rather blame said circumstances and remain a victim. They're the normiest of the normies.
>>
>>2254061
As a /pol/ak I can confirm that there is a very vocal minority who seem to preach /pol/ ideals but get buttmad when it catches on to mainstream figures and lash out anyone who actually tries to make a real difference in this world and bring these ideals to a wider audience.

Luckily they get shot down pretty quickly. Its obvious theyre just the type of people who try to be contratian for contrarian sake.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.