[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's the dealio >College (Quinnipiac) 65,000ish a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1495647976860.jpg (106KB, 600x634px) Image search: [Google]
1495647976860.jpg
106KB, 600x634px
Here's the dealio

>College (Quinnipiac) 65,000ish a year
>34k a semester
>After aid, grants and scholarships 18k a semester
>144k total cost
>25k saved for college
>Finance major

So clearly I am going into debt, what coins should I buy to pay that back after I graduate?

Im looking at the stocks WKHS and PRKR
>>
>>2253582
> Going to a 65k/year school that isn't ivy league or something similarly ranked

Shiggy diggy
>>
>>2253705
This. You're going to regret it OP.
>>
>finance major
this is the worst meme you can teach yourself finance. the only major worth doing is accounting.
>>
File: lol.jpg (12KB, 683x80px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
12KB, 683x80px
>paying 144k for quinnipiac
what are you doing son
>>
>>2253582
Wait for a dip and buy $SHIFT, if someone's willing to let go off that coin.

Thank me in a month.
>>
>>2253735
lel

op you dun goofed
>>
>>2253735
Yeah wtf op?

In Cali you can do first 2 years of CC for basically no cost and then transfer to a school like Berkeley or UCLA and enjoy in-state tuition (13k/year for remaining 2 years)
>>
>>2253582
>Makes terrible financial decision
>To study finance

What's wrong with people.
>>
>>2253582
How do you even find out about these shitty worthless stocks? The shit /biz/ comes up with sometimes..
>>
>>2253582
you're paying SO MUCH GODDAMN MONEY TO SIT IN A ROOM 3 HOURS PER WEEK LISTENING TO AN OLD DUDE TALK

literally all of those kinds of lectures can be found online fo' free. consider that.
>>
>>2253582
>no name college for 65K a year
LMAOing at your life. I paid 20K IN TOTAL for my degree, from a top 10 engineering school.
>>
Don't go to college. Teach yourself webdev in one year and start making 60+ debt free

You have no idea how useless a finance degree is
>>
>>2253705
Quinnipiac actually has a great poli sci department. I would see if I could get involved in campaign finance, ideally through their partnership with the Washington Center. The guy you want talk to us Prof Scott McLean.

Long story short I worked with him at the DNC in 2012 and last week I want meeting with four senators on behalf of the state department. My undergrad is in finance too, btw.

Invest in the meantime, sure, but play the networking game, bro.
>>
pretty sad the lie adults tell 16-18 year olds.

YOU HAVE TO GO TO EXPENSIVE COLLEGE IN ORDER TO LIVE A DECENT LIFE!!!!

meanwhile you come out in massive debt.. a true crime

Go to community college for your gen eds. Your first year of college is a fucking joke
>>
>>2253930
>DNC
opinion discarded, kill yourself
>>
>>2253930
That's fucking cool. What do you do for the state department?
>>2255973
Great contribution bro
>>
>>2254501
Agree.
>>
File: ep_chart_001.png (80KB, 648x362px) Image search: [Google]
ep_chart_001.png
80KB, 648x362px
>>2254501
>Go to community college for your gen eds. Your first year of college is a fucking joke
This, but college, despite all the rhetoric you always see on 4chan, is still a great investment
>>
>>2253582
You should buy the coin where you go to a cheaper college and don't have debt
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.