[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how is Bancor going to ensure that their ICO won't be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: demo-23.jpg (66KB, 630x419px) Image search: [Google]
demo-23.jpg
66KB, 630x419px
So how is Bancor going to ensure that their ICO won't be BAT 2.0? T-they are going to ensure that, right?
Galia wouldn't do that to me...
>>
I don't have much hope.

The whales will find a way to keep the poor from getting a piece of the pie. It's always been like that and it'll stay that way.
>>
>>2252650
They can't. There is no solution for this.
>>
>project has a woman at the helm

Dropped
>>
They could limit the maximum number of tokens per address/wallet

Whales would probably get around that by having multiple wallets but at least they would be making it harder for hoarders
>>
ico's are a failed investment for people willing to dump hundreds of thousands or millions into them if they can't ensure they get almost entire control over the token afterwards, and theres no way to prevent it. without that its just not lucrative and they'll get next to no investment.

the people (scammers) running the icos dont give a shit about how "fair" the distribution is, its anonymous unregulated funding and they dont have to do shit after they get their money. but of course to get their money they have to start dumping all their ether first.
>>
File: Joover.png (52KB, 596x643px) Image search: [Google]
Joover.png
52KB, 596x643px
>>2252711
Mate it's an Israeli woman, do you really think they're not going to make a fucktonne of money?
>>
>>2252712
this, but announced only a few hours before the release.
>>
>>2252798
Or don't announce it at all so wh*les can't transfer money to multiple addresses
>>2252711
Delet this, Galia best gril
>>
>>2252813
the first occurrence of this will just have large holders move funds out over a few hundred addresses, and they'll only have to do it once.

the only thing that would work would be to partner with an exchange and allow one sale per account, but they would never do this because they have no reason to care about being nice to the suckers buying into this shit. once they have their money thats it.
>>
>>2252851
>the first occurrence of this will just have large holders move funds out over a few hundred addresses, and they'll only have to do it once.
who cares I just want to get in on Bancor
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.