[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would I go about opening a bank account for my two 1-year-old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170427_173730.jpg (43KB, 562x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170427_173730.jpg
43KB, 562x525px
How would I go about opening a bank account for my two 1-year-old brothers without my mom having any control over it? Basically I'm dying (aye lmao) and want to leave 10k for each of my brothers, but if I leave it with my mom she'll rinse it before they ever see it. What's the cost on that sort of thing/ how do I go about doing it. Thanks.
>>
>>2251199
i think you need parental permission to do that :/
>>
>>2251199
You need to go to your bank, or credit union, of choice and open a bank account and put yours and their names on it only. Also specifically state that no one is allowed to touch the account and specifically their mother. Any establishment worth their salt will offer a service like this.
>>
Why not just keep the cash for now and put it in your will?
>>
Store a decent longterm crypto on 2x nano wallets, in 18years they might have a few million each

Research so nobody steals it when you're dead, etc
>>
>>2251199
open up a trust and pay it out once they hit 18
>>
>>2251213
You could also do this and print it out and have a hardware wallet and get a safety deposit box with their names on it and make it so they can only open it when 18 years old. I would open 2 for redundancy in case one burns down or something..
>>
>>2251213
this

give them 5k and 2btc each so they can buy drugs and be popular kids
>>
Thanks boys x
>>
File: paper_wallet_2.png (322KB, 765x412px) Image search: [Google]
paper_wallet_2.png
322KB, 765x412px
>>2251199
Talk to a lawyer.

Ask how much it is to have the $$$ delivered to them when they turn 18.

Consider putting some (not all) of it into several types of crypto you expect to perform long term. The top ten perhaps, in paper wallet form.
>>
>>2251199

look into trust funds?
>>
File: trust-fund-918x516.jpg (94KB, 918x516px) Image search: [Google]
trust-fund-918x516.jpg
94KB, 918x516px
Addendum:

Stop by a Credit Union or Bank and ask if they do trust funds.

https://www.fool.com/knowledge-center/how-much-money-do-you-need-for-a-trust-fund.aspx

>For a bare-bones trust fund, you only need to fill out a few pages of legal documentation and pay a fee to a bank that offers trust accounts. The cheapest accounts require just a couple hundred dollars in fees and less than $100 as an initial deposit. A quick call to the local branch of a national bank can get you on the path in no time.
>>
>>2252500
that paper looks nice, much nicer than Mario Draghi's sig
>>
Put it all into Ethereum, Minereum, Digibyte, and maybe a few other coins. Store the coins in multiple copies of a paper wallet and/or hard drive. Give it to someone you trust or a bank or one of the other ways suggested here and have them turn it over to them once they turn 18. RIP
>>
How are you dying?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.