[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITS JUST A MINECRAFT SERVER PLUGIN SCAM >IT WILL NEVER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: tenor.gif (401KB, 498x326px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
401KB, 498x326px
>ITS JUST A MINECRAFT SERVER PLUGIN SCAM
>IT WILL NEVER GO BACK TO 900 SATS
>IT WILL CRASH FOREVER
>ENJOY BAGHOLDING

DGB CELEBRATION THREAD V3
>>
>celebrating this early

too soon, junior
>>
>>2250723
Yo do realize that after the MC server comes out and the outcome of the contest it will dip because there's no more speculation, only news.

I'm a digibro and even I know this.
>>
>>2250816
DING DING DING DING DING!
We have a winner. Finally someone that's not a fanboy zealot shill artist. This is why artificial market growth kills coins! Without a real platform that influences market growth, you have nothing. Right now DGB is all shilling and pumping. The dumps, panic sells, and crying posts about "WHY DID I BUY THIS SHITCOIN /BIZ/ WHAT ABOUT THE MEMES THAT TOLD ME I WAS GETTING LAMBOS?!"
>>
>>2250732
>>2250816
>>2251270

Are you guys fucking retarded? DGB is targeting video games, adult gamers/teenagers/children, and you can actually buy shit with it RIGHT NOW unlike 99% of other coins. It's already fucking huge in Asia amongst the gooks.

You guys are so fucking blind it hurts. Go suck on your retarded SIA coin and GNT. People want CURRENCY, not some gay ass cloud storage shit that won't be nearly as safe or reliable as amazon cloud storage... and even if it is, it won't be perceived that way.

>hurrr durr muh super computer
>>
>>2251321
how do you buy things with digibyte?

also

>It's already fucking huge in Asia amongst the gooks.

proof?
>>
>>2251321

Lmao, dude the technology doesn't even work.
>>
>>2251356
that logic to market their bag its so cringe worthy as XVI merchants trying to sell aphrodisiacs labelling as the new trend among the middle east princesses.
>>
>>2250723
A DGB marketplace could stand to be huge.

Importing and exporting would benefit.

How can we get Gamestop to bick it up
>>
>>2251270
/biz/, for some very strange reason, ALWAYS fails to grasp the concept of "buy the rumor, sell the news."

Every single time there's an update /biz/ tells everyone to hold until after it happens so "the coin will moon!" and there are bagholders every time.
>>
why are these nocoins fags so salty every time hodlers do ok?

please be my friend.
>>
>>2251410
many of us have been buying the rumour. still a few days to go yet.
>>
>>2251413
Just ignore them. They are the same dumb no coin niggers that make a thread saying that ETH is going to crash every time it goes down $1.
>>
>>2251356
on steam you fucking retard. are you literally unable to google things?

>prove gooks are using DGB
>prove people eat apples

I don't know, fucking 1/3rd of DGB is owned by Koreans now? Shut the fuck up you idiot and stop mucking up the dialogue with your stupidity.

>>2251368
it works. website has issues because fudders are constantly DDOSing it.
>>
>>2251807
you're a fucking liar, gtfo of here.
>>
File: 1494733187676.jpg (66KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494733187676.jpg
66KB, 960x720px
https://www.digibytemarket.com/en/shop/#!/d/home

Steam 10$ gift card 857 DGB
>yfw you can mine 150DGB in 24 hours on a proper modern gaming pc.
>>
>>2251874
No, you're a blind idiot. kys.
>>
File: 1496194452707.jpg (25KB, 418x475px) Image search: [Google]
1496194452707.jpg
25KB, 418x475px
>>2251888
wtf, I can buy half a million dollars of gift cards with my current DGB investment?!?! You get 4x the USD amount worth if you buy gift cards? There are facebook ones too, etc...

how do I monetize this??
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.