[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me more about XRP, I've been hearing good things a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: XRP.jpg (5KB, 394x128px) Image search: [Google]
XRP.jpg
5KB, 394x128px
Tell me more about XRP, I've been hearing good things about it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ripple-and-xrp-are-more-stable-than-you-think_us_591cb3bee4b0b28a33f62915

>Not only is there a finite amount of XRP — just as with Bitcoin — XRP is actually a deflationary cryptocurrency, which means that a tiny amount of XRP is permanently shredded after each transaction. It’s the opposite of unlimited supply. As time goes on, the supply of Bitcoin remains the same while the supply of XRP will actually shrink, making it even more valuable with each passing day.

Is it going to moon?
>>
>>2249152
>good things
It's not decentralized though, the (((devs))) own about 3 quarters of the volume iirc becuase muh ((((((banks)))))). Suspicious movements were observed in the past, market manipulation is not implausible. Wouldn't touch it with a ten mile pole.
>>
It already mooned and was lucky to get as big of a pump as it did yesterday.
>>
>>2249181
The devs are locking up those funds in smart contracts though,this is the jew banker coin which means get in now
>>
is this really a (((chosen people))) coin or just a meme?
>>
>>2249233
it is the (((chosen meme)))
>>
>>2249806
that means that if you buy it - you lose.
>>
>>2249152
buy it, it has a huge bull flag spanning the course of a month

it's going to fucking smash it's current ATH
>>
>buying the big banks futile attempts to stay relevant

XRP is a farmer trying to sell hay to automobile drivers.
>>
>>2250105

I'm planning to buy 20,000.

What are the chances of the banks utilizing this?

I hear the following banks are already on board:

1. Santander
2. Standard Chartered
3. BMO
4. Bank of America
5. BBVA

And about 50 Japanese Banks.
>>
>>2249181
Yeah, you didn't even bother to open the link, did you?
>>
>>2250249
You got it backwards.

Ripple is trying to sell rocketships to people relying on horse & buggy.

Some will adopt. Some will become irrelevant.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.