[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to open a business with my gf. How bad of a decision

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170523-163409.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170523-163409.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
About to open a business with my gf.

How bad of a decision this would be?
>>
>>2248924
Worst possible decision you could make.
See Amy's Bakery
>>
>>2248924
jesus, kys now.
>>
It depents on the responcibilities each is going to have you fucking autist who is just fishing for "ewww women are bad" comments.

Without saying what the business is and what each person has contributed it is impossible to evaluate. This would be the case had your merely written "friend" there.
>>
>>2248924
DDOOOOOOOONNNNTTTTTTTT
>>
whait 'til you marriage :v
>>
start a dick sucking company and suck some dicks faggot
>>
>>2248924
Which one of you is the asset and which one of you is the pimp?
>>
>>2248924
>Don't shit where you eat.
Always a bad decision unless it's a side hustle where neither of you is massively invested.

think about it: now if either of you makes a business mistake that carries over into your personal relationship. If a coworker screws you over at work, even if it's by accident or unintentional, you're gonna have a bad vibe against them. But if it's your partner, that enters your personal life.

Business is fucking stressful! Why taint your relationship with it?
>>
Hiblers stance on jews was a better idea than this
>>
>>2248924
I don't recommend pimping your gf out you cuck
>>
>>2248924
>with my gf
So you don't trust her enough to marry her but you want to start a business with her? It's going to crash and burn
>>
>>2248924
Unless the buisness is you pimping her out or if shes chinese and going to run a nail salon your fucked. Make her the highest position so shes the most responciple
>>
Opening a family buisness with a wife is one thing but a girlfreind fuck no. Manipulate her into registering all the buisness stuff in her name and giving you a employee position that pays great and requires little work. This way you can boss her bossing her buisness without getting into legal troubles lile a slip and fall. You want to position your self in a place were if it all goes to hell you can break up and leave her the mess and have to fix or deal with the biz
>>
>>2249044
Anon is wise, OP is not wise
>>
>>2248924
Bad idea but please proof me wrong.
>>
>>2248924
>About to open a business with my gf.

Let me guess, you're in your 20's at most?

Starting a business with a WIFE you trust is a bad idea... much less a gf.
>>
OK its a bad idea i get it, got it from the start. But i alone just wont do it. So whats the best option. I really want another source of income and the idea is great
>>
>>2248924
Avoid. You will literally be fucking your business partner.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.