[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy $1000 ETH on coinbase at a high price >ETH tanks to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 342986100.png (73KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
342986100.png
73KB, 241x228px
>buy $1000 ETH on coinbase at a high price
>ETH tanks to $130
>freak out and call my bank and ask them to stop the payment
>they say theres a 50/50 chance they can
>payment posts and appears to go through
>coinbase registers as having got the payment so I sell the coins for a little over $1000
>notice $1000 in my account that shouldnt be there and call bank
>turns out the bank managed to stop it anyways
>now have $2000
whats coinbase going to do lads? are they going to come shoot my dog?
>>
>>2248532
No, but I am.
>>
get your coins out of there asap
>>
They'll probably ban you for being a Jamal so move anything you have on there to somewhere else and then they can fuck off
>>
>>2248532
>>now have $2000
Congrats, you have found a way to make money out of thin air!
Enjoy it while it lasts.
Which it probably won't…

>buy $1000 ETH on coinbase at a high price
>ETH tanks to $130
>freak out and call my bank and ask them to stop the payment
But this is the core thing in your post.
WTF are you doing man?
You are "investing" in a highly volatile, speculative asset. Man up and accept this fact! No one is guaranteeing you "moons". If you can't accept this, get the fuck out of crypto (or any form of investment for that matter).
>>
>>2248532
yr fucked lad. Irs is gonna audit yr little nuts off, cuckboi.
>>
>>2248532
Get your coins off of coinbase and prepare to be banned.
>>
>>2248552
>get the fuck out of crypto
I am, I sold all my coins and I plan on never returning
>>
>>2248532
Once cuckbase finds out they will ban your ass...better get that shit outta there asap bruh. Also weak hands blah blah
>>
i'm going to try this but it's going to be much more than $1000.
>>
File: jews-suck-money.png (52KB, 596x643px) Image search: [Google]
jews-suck-money.png
52KB, 596x643px
>>2248532
if you had bought the eth at 130$, you'd have 2700$
get good OP
>>
>>2248532
Did this actually happen? How can they just reverse a transaction that went through?
>>
>>2248532
Pathetic
>>
>>2248558
lol what a pussy..Its just 1k dollars you literal walking talking vagina.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.