[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's a proud /no coiner/ here? Stupid cryptocucks. I actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (56KB, 838x471px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
56KB, 838x471px
Who's a proud /no coiner/ here?

Stupid cryptocucks. I actually earn my money with physical labor.
>>
>>2247939

So is the Internet created out of thin air too? Are people actually this retarded?
>>
>>2247939

hahahaha. Cope.
>>
>>2247939
hahahaha. Enjoy your wagecuck life anon
>>
>>2247939
All them sour grapes must taste great
>>
>>2247939
>people who are jealous that they didnt jump on the btc wagon when they had the chance

stay mad, no-coiner
>>
File: 1495261621605.jpg (32KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
1495261621605.jpg
32KB, 500x491px
>>2247939

What a retard.

Watch a few rednecks lose their family's savings on crypto and then go crying to daddy Trump for a regulatory crackdown.

Pisses me right off. Most coins would literally be worth double right now if Hillary were President. Billions more would be flowing in without the uncertainty caused by President Shitgibbon.

We should have let her win, guys. The orange faggot is costing us mad gains.
>>
>>2247977
>Billions more would be flowing in without the uncertainty caused by President Shitgibbon.
This is the dumbest thing I've read all day.
>>
He is right though you aren't doing any effort for your money whatsoever. There is nothing wrong with that and you would be an idiot if you didn't grab that chance, but you should feel priviliged
>>
>>2247939
I still work fulltime
Whats wrong with some hobby which earns me money?
>>
the coping gets more ridiculous by the second, lmao
>>
>>2247939
>"earn my money"
>"with physical labor."
Have fun killing your body.

By the way, did you know your fiat money is created from thin air? I wonder how you would react if your fiat bank account became worth nothing one day? What if I told you the money you worked so hard for is depreciating everyday? That means the money you worked & saved for 5+ years ago has decreased in value. Your past self doesn't even realize it was working for a lower wage than it originally believed. Imagine that.
So much for destroying your body.
>>
>>2247947
Too beLIEve that they are forever?

Yes anon they are.

They will come up with scam after scam after scam to prolong their miserable box building existence.

Just add crypto to the long list of money fiat worshiping bs.

>the future
>the scamming
>the dumping

Then enter new scam when this one is washed up.

Crypto = higher level wagecucking that merely produces the same outcome as regular wagecucking....fiat growth

Let us know when you figure out you are being used.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.