[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you like to hear my 35+ potential business ideas? >ITT:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: ideas500k.png (396KB, 676x550px) Image search: [Google]
ideas500k.png
396KB, 676x550px
Would you like to hear my 35+ potential business ideas?

>ITT: Share your business ideas.
>>
Lurking thread
>>
Prove there are no mods around here
>>
>>2247800
A great business practice is to talk directly and clearly. Are you talking to me? What exactly do you want?
>>
>>2247809
post your pay for access website.
>>
>>2247711
Ideas are dime a dozen so get back to me when you made one come to life, or failed at one, which is just as valuable a lesson
>>
>>2247826
First: idea.
Second: execution.

1.5 years ago I shared an idea with a business man. 1,5 years later I am officially and legally a co-founder of a company which employs 9 people. We are currently talking to business partners over borders. This is just the beginning.
>>
>>2247812
Watch this video to understand how I felt when I read your post.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2yv8aT0UFc
>>
>>2247837
Now that's something you could expand on and share some wisdom/exp with anons
>>
>>2247851
I plan to do it on ideas500k.
>>
>>2247845
just post the site already
we all know that's where this is going anyway
>>
>>2247857
It is not going to be a pay for access website. The website is ideas500k ending with the most popular domain suffix.
>>
>>2247855
Let me take a wild guess, that site would be your business and you came to the conclusion that shilling for it on 4chinz is a great idea
>>
>>2247711
>>2247855
>>2247866

Are you ACTUALLY gonna share them?
Or are you just gonna advertise your shady ransomware/phishing site?
>>
>>2247868
That site is going to be another one of my business, which, hopefully will reap fruits so I can fuel my other businesses. The content posted on the website is going to be free for everyone. I will post 35+ business ideas, I will offer cool domain names, I will share business tools, tips and tricks, best practices and inspiration to all aspiring business people. And much more.
>>
>>2247877
Have fun with that, looking forward to your daily spamming
>>
>>2247877
lol this sounds like a really cool site from 1997
>>
>>2247874
I tried to make it as simple as possible, I have my best intentions on this, and it definitely should not be looking shady. I am also practicing good ethics and moral values. I am very conscious of my actions, and if I ever did scamming or of that sort, I would not be able to process awesome business ideas.
>>
>>2247888
>>
>>2247711
Hey, I have an idea!

A small convenient kitchen appliance that can tuck neatly behind a cupboard and heat your tortilla chips to give you that classic restaraunt-style warmthâ„¢.
>>
File: zFN3q8F.png (69KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
zFN3q8F.png
69KB, 320x240px
>>
>>2248105

A microwave? Or some kind of toaster oven?
>>
>>2248133
did you even read the post?
>>
>>2248121
and phosphoric acid + decocanized coca leaf extract.
>>
>>2248138

Yeah it's a device that heats up your tortilla chips. But a microwave can do that and most kitchens already have microwaves. Also why would you want a device that only heats up tortilla chips? Who eats tortilla chips often enough to justify such a specialty appliance?
>>
>>2248179
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCRx78Zhj7s
Google's venture capital arm and other backers poured about $120 million into this startup.
>>
Intruiging. Check your email.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.