[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CRYPTOCURRENCY IS A BUBBLE GAME OVER NIGGERS THE REAL ESTATE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: gameover.jpg (969KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
gameover.jpg
969KB, 1000x665px
CRYPTOCURRENCY IS A BUBBLE
GAME OVER NIGGERS
THE REAL ESTATE 2008 IS HAPPENING AGAIN

>lol houses can only go up
>lol cryptos can only go up, HOLD

ENJOY YOUR SHITCOINS

https://www.forbes.com/sites/investor/2017/05/31/cryptocurrency-is-a-bubble/#9113ead33b16
>>
>>2247498
>forbes

LOL
>>
File: 1496113127323.png (9KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1496113127323.png
9KB, 420x420px
I just made a $500 trade and cashing it out to fiat so i can pay my bills as we speak. Tell me that cute story again anon.
>>
>>2247502
>lol fuck forbes xD i only listen to youtubers with dozens of views
>>
>>2247514
Forbes has been trash for fucking years, bud.

Shit's basically clickbait
>>
yet here i am passively doubling my investment
>>
Do the chinese read forbes? If so biz is fucked
>>
Fuck. We'll never reach Lambo land...
>>
>>2247498
>you can't short bitcoin

stopped reading there.
>>
>>2247498
Unless normies start taking out loans they are unable to service until debt on crypto is into the trillions of dollars I don't see the relevance to houses. This is what is called sustainable FOMO and the more feverish it gets the more money comes out of those underperforming stocks and into the most comfortable bubble on the planet.
>>
>>2247498
Just wait until the Fed announces QE 10. Just think how much our shitcoins will soar.

Gold and Silver prices are suppressed with paper derivatives, so a lot of the capital flies to crypto instead.
>>
>>2247498
Author owns Bitcoin himself. We are probably in a bubble of some form. The issue is at what point are at? I think if the speculation starts to exponentially go up while real world integration of crypto stalls for years, you will see a massive crash.
>>
File: IMG-20170530-WA0004.jpg (80KB, 594x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170530-WA0004.jpg
80KB, 594x960px
Let's proof these butthole boomers wrong. Let's create an anti bubble ai, too regulate this shit, humans are idiots, sponsored by the nigga coin.
>>
>>2247498
>>2247514

dont think this guy has any coins bros. feels bad for him :(
>>
How to tell if it's FUD:
>comparing it to the housing market
>comparing it to the great depression

Both of these things were caused by government. The housing market was all started when bill clinton wanted people to own more homes so he told the banks to lower their requirements for giving out a loan

The latter was jews at the fed reserve refusing to print more cash even though they had excess gold

unless people start taking out loans for bitcoin and defaulting on them nothing will happen, and even then it wont be a problem until the government impliments some kind of policy involving bitcoin

tl;dr FUD
>>
>>2247498
they are probably right. this has happened at least 7 times before and Im saving up for the bottom of the crash. i will not sell any of my holdings
>>
>>2247880
yes, why not sell and buy back in at the bottom?
>>
>>2248748
Because you gotta pay taxes off every such transaction
>>
File: 1481837734587.jpg (84KB, 907x661px) Image search: [Google]
1481837734587.jpg
84KB, 907x661px
>>2248767
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>2247865
>even then it wont be a problem until the government impliments some kind of policy involving bitcoin
So never, since it's impossible for them to track transactions.
If capital shifts away from fiat to crypto, governments are going to be pissed as hell because it's impossible to tax unless transformed back into fiat.
>>
>>2247498

The great irony of course it that cryptocurrencies is one of the only things that's an almost true free market. Any crash simply means more buying opportunities. And then it moves to greater heights in a natural way.

I remember the BTC will never break $1000 propaganda. Now it's almost $2500 per coin. I'm sure if the government "saved" BTC back then it would be worth like $5-10 bucks today.
>>
>>2248823
good post
>>
>>2247865
Yep. No mention of the current derivatives craziness either. The next crisis will be on the stock market and is a direct result of the government bank bailout and cooking the books on economic projections.

The more they delay THAT bubble pop, the more likely crypto becomes mainstream.
>>
>>2247582
This, guy probably stumbled upon bitcoin, looked at the charts and got angry because he missed out.

Hasn't got a clue
>>
Boomer no coiner tears are delish
>>
>>2247582
This. Fucking normies. Why don't they actually research the garbage they're spewing?
>>
>>2247625
>Author owns Bitcoin himself.
He doesn't, if he did he would know how easy it's to short BTC
He's pretending so he doesn't look like a butthurt faggot
>>
>>2247846
>FTA : Disclosure: I do own bitcoins.
>>
File: future.jpg (26KB, 1108x400px) Image search: [Google]
future.jpg
26KB, 1108x400px
>>2247498
>forbes

Sure if you like listening to short-sighted Gen-Xers and Baby Boomers, then go ahead.

God I hate old people so much
>>
>>2248823
uuuhm
ancap much?
>>
>>2248871

What other explanation is there for Bitcoin's meteoric rise since the $1000 fiasco? People all wanted in once it became cheap. With no restrictions, people integrated btc everywhere and it became much more widespread and useful.

So, sure, why not, ancap is not an insult to me.
>>
File: YourFuture.png (42KB, 1555x311px) Image search: [Google]
YourFuture.png
42KB, 1555x311px
>>
Goddamn I hate Forbes' shitty website so much. Big ass sidebar. Stupid quote of the day. Slow as hell with ads everywhere.
>>
>>2247498
Yes I really want to listen to people who don't understand the technologies behind cryptocurrencies at all :-)
>>
>>2248814
you can track it back friendo
>>
>>2248883
Everyone should hang this next to their monitors as a reminder to not believe the naysayers and doomheralds
>>
>>2248920
Ok.. But that screencap has no bearing on the present. $2500 a coin is much different that $15 and doesn't mean it will just continue to grow exponentially. Everything has it's price and nothing lasts forever.
>>
>>2248805
Explain please
>>
>>2248963
Of course. I'm just saying that your own judgement/instinct whatever should be the one to make the call in the end. I doubt this is the peak of Bitcoin, however it might take a long time before it gets higher than this.
>>
>>2247498
forbes is retarded lmao
>>
>s. XXI
>read jew and old full of fud bankers propaganda

Hehehe...
>>
>forbed: DUDE dont invest in a decentralized currency our board of directors cant influence LMAO
>>
>The U.K. has about $100 billion dollars of bank notes in circulation, meanwhile as I write, cryptocurrencies have about $75 billion in currency out there. That is way too much and will be the driver for a fall back.

because being a world wide currency means you shouldnt have more value than a small incestual island
>>
>>2247625
This is the real threat. If there's tons of speculation and little innovation and/or adoption, I'll be selling my bags. But I got absolutely ludicrous bonuses while I was at Bank of America from 2006-2013, so I like to think I know how to keep my shit together while everyone else is losing theirs.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.