[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He didn't buy XRP at the dip >He didn't buy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1494269268045.jpg (22KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
1494269268045.jpg
22KB, 500x396px
>He didn't buy XRP at the dip
>He didn't buy XLM/STR at the dip

KEK

Who /stocked up/ here?
>>
>>2246070
bought at 9300 for XRP

im ready
>>
File: 1429376914893.jpg (173KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1429376914893.jpg
173KB, 1280x720px
>>2246070
>balls deep at .36
>pussied out on buying at .20
>>
>>2246085
This market isn't for you.
>>
>>2246085
Don't worry by the end of June you will be laughing of how you cared about buying between a 16 cent difference. Keep the HODL strong.
>>
>>2246070
twenty four thousand five hundred reporting in!

I'm gonna have Mazda make me a custom SUV. It will be SMALL and nimble, dark grey during the day and an iridescant grey at night. She shall be called the "Theia Luna" and the commercial will say "Moon Moon Moon" as an homage to their "zoom zoom zoom" slogan.
>>
File: blurkek.jpg (30KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
blurkek.jpg
30KB, 500x396px
>>2246070
>he loves his comet ping pong masters
>he shuns the void so he doesn't cry at night
>he bows down on his knees
>>
>>2246156
>Yet his bow was one of betrayal for we all knew their system.
>He used their own plans and ways against them as if he learned from such a man as Putin
>KEK laughs aloud and the world shakes as he silently dethrones his assumed masters
>The new age is in and He keeps what He kills. Will he use it for good or consider the sheeple and cows just as lost as the former masters.
>Time shows all hands to the universe
>>
>>2246070
Yeah I fucking THOUGHT I bought the dip when it was 25 cents for ripple and not so bad for STR either.

Now I'm just about breaking even, fuck.
>>
>>2246181
ripple was literally 6,666 times less just two years ago. what the fuck HODL
>>
>>2246181
it'll double, relax.
>>
>Buywalls Inc.
no thanks hose
>>
>>2246165
>The new age is in

Still beLIEves in connect the dots fairy tails and talks big game to a crowd that is not even listening. The accept orders like slaves as the drums of idiocracy beat on till they perish.

No man wills it. No diety wills it. He sits in his bubble and feels kingly until he realizes that his very sanity is based on a lie.

His fear of the void is strong and he will do anything to avoid the unavoidable.

His blip in time will be forgotten like all of the countless others.
>>
>>2246257
cannot tell if we are agreeing or disagreeing. lol.
>>
>>2246070
I made a thread yesterday telling people to buy up cheap XLM in the 1300-1400 range

>tfw no one listened
guess only I get easy gains
>>
40k Ripple crew
>>
Hhe dont know, this is last pump before it drop to 6k-4k
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.