[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pretty sure that everyone on biz has dreamed of crypto as th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 33638687283_76d7fde10d_k.jpg (2MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
33638687283_76d7fde10d_k.jpg
2MB, 2048x1365px
pretty sure that everyone on biz has dreamed of crypto as the future of monetary system but maybe this is the biggest scam ever?

https://youtu.be/VdcZn4ul_dg
>>
>>2245576
>Realize its posted March 27th
BTC->1000 USD
ETH->50 USD

Let's pretend like the average failure Millenial he only has 20k USD of savings.

50/50 split: 10 BTC and 200 ETH

If he's a balls of steel hodler, he now has:
10 BTC * 2300 USD/BTC + 200 ETH * 225 USD/ETH = 68,000 USD

10,000 USD -> 68,000 USD in 2 months and he bought both at their riskiest points, their ATH's.

Crypto is a huge scam but goddamn if you're not the last to cash out you'll make a mint.
>>
>>2245944
Nobody will 'cash' out, it will go on for generations, I'd be wary about going all in on the top two coins. There's a lot of competition and technical issues with BTC

Ethereum is only a fuel also

I guarantee a few of the top 5 get dethrowned eventually
>>
>>2245977
>Nobody will 'cash' out
there are people who unironically believe this meme
>>
>>2245995
You can get debit cards that you can buy stuff using Cryptocurrency. Why the hell would anyone want to cash out into Fiat where your spending lower falls every single day?
>>
File: 1496020064144.jpg (56KB, 600x721px) Image search: [Google]
1496020064144.jpg
56KB, 600x721px
>>2245995
lmao
>>
>>2245977
Long term "goal" of BTC, and now ETH, is to "never cash out". Because BTC and ETH are supposed to replace USD, so "cashing out" are going backwards, regardless of price.

And ETH might not have been intended to be a currency, but a lot of inventor's creations get used in unintended ways.
>>
>>2246057
good god

can't even imagine putting my dick in that, she would crush it in her thighs

i'm a jew yes 2 inches
>>
>>2246057
can i get her name tho
>>
>>2246099
Shaniqua Thundathighs
>>
>>2246099
Squats McHotts
>>
>>2246059
lets see you say the same thing when the market is going the other way harder and faster than the last and your buttcoin is only worth 75%, 50%, 25%, 10% of what it was at the highs.

Honestly this market is crazy right now everyone is gambled on it and seeing it as a quick buck when it starts hurtling downward its going to be catastrophic panic selling stations when ebery tom dick n harry sees their virtual moneys evaporating before there eyes.

What is funny the exchanges will just lock up and 'crash' so no one can actually get on and sell, so you're essentially locked in forever
>>
>>2246099
>>2246115
cmon let a guy fap
>>
how is it a scam if its been working perfectly fine in the past 5 years
>>
File: inflation.png (12KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
inflation.png
12KB, 500x333px
>>2246166
cryptos will never have a crash like the markets did in the great depression

the markets crashed because of jews controlling the monetary supply through the federal reserve and not printing money despite having a surplus of gold

in reality cryptos will behave like a monetary system without a central bank like pic related before federal reserve
>>
>>2246199
>cryptos will never have a crash like the markets did in the great depression

this is what every shill believes sitting on those 500million percent gains.

if you're not cashing out now you're an idiot
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.