[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Considering it will be impossible to buy on the Bancor ICO, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: btc fine.jpg (90KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
btc fine.jpg
90KB, 580x282px
Considering it will be impossible to buy on the Bancor ICO, and considering im not taking a selfie holding my ID so it ends on the darkweb and paying 100 CHF in fee... we common folk only got the option to wait for an exchange and buy the dip.

How many BANCOR you get with 1 ETH on the ICO? just to see what is a good entry price in the market.

What the fuck is the total supply of this thing? inflation rate? without those, the whole thing is useless to speculate upon.

This coin which is a convoluted mess, sounds like it will provide liquidity to all shitcoins with smart contracts. This doesn't seem like an asset that would go up in value overtime because it will have a lot of inflation to keep up with all the shitcoins that need liquidity.

I just don't see the point. Why will it go up x100 or so in a year like other ICOs did?

I want to make some BTC by playing the shitcoin market, but I don't see it with this one.
>>
File: bitcoin lambo.jpg (472KB, 1613x1210px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin lambo.jpg
472KB, 1613x1210px
bump
>>
Have a free bump on the house, also interested in this
>>
>>2245185
Don't think they've released an eth/bancor ratio, or a total number of coins. Perhaps check the old info where the ico was scheduled for may 30th
>>
They haven't released any of this info yet wtf are you talking about? Literally says "Token sale details will be announced soon" on their homepage.

Calm down son.

Chances are it will be like the BAT ICO and have a ton of rich motherfuckers using parity to send ETH at the exact block number with high transaction fees.

Just like 95% of these it's speculative. Except this has already gotten a ton of recognition which is enough in the crypto world to push a high market cap.
>>
1 Bancor = 1 ETH
>>
How soon after the ICO should I expect this to be on Bittrex?
>>
File: FUCKING GAINS.png (14KB, 1626x118px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING GAINS.png
14KB, 1626x118px
>>2246261
So how is it supposed to appreciate in value unless the supply is tiny? 1 ETH is $231...

STRAT tier gains or death.
>>
>>2245185
You have to get into lesser known ones if you want Strat gains.

Wagerr
Status
Trezor
>>
File: BTCfuture.png (2MB, 1297x4060px) Image search: [Google]
BTCfuture.png
2MB, 1297x4060px
>>2246527
You also need value proposiiton, what are those?

Strat is just some ETH clone in C# am I rite? Its stupid how much it pumped.

Anyway getting on ICOs is impossible, whales always go first.

Has anyone actually gotten into an ICO?
>>
>>2246527
Wagerr Ico soon, worth throwing a bit into you think?
>>
>>2246564
I want this to not be true since I missed the boat years ago, I guess it can't hurt to have at least 1 btc in my portfolio
>>
>>2246527
>>2246569
wagerr is a literal pajeet shitcoin
>>
>>2246564
I've gotten into ICOs before no problem, them selling out in under a minute almost never happens. BAT was fucking crazy but might be a new normal.
>>
>>2247170
BAT was insane because it was clear in the current climate that it was worth 5-10x the ICO
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.