[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/31/bitc oin-price-forecast-hit-1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/31/bitcoin-price-forecast-hit-100000-in-10-years.html

Prepare for another bitcoin surge, the normies are coming.
>>
>>2243075
The real normie wave won't happen until BTC is easier to exchange with fiat. This current correction is just training wheels for the big one.
>>
>>2243086
this.. normies need to send money from bankaccounts or paypal to their wallets and it should convert to btc there without a visible exchange
>>
File: Capture.jpg (51KB, 781x330px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
51KB, 781x330px
>>2243086
>This current correction
What correction? Oh you mean THIS?
>>
Bitcoin will need to adapt if it wants to continue being the top coin, first mover advantage will only last so long. I have no doubt that crypto will be big in the future, I'm just not sure how much of that will be bitcoin.
>>
>>2243111
Look at the last few corrections dumbass. Took at least 1-3 weeks to reach the floor. W/ etherium breaking 0.1 you really think it's not goin to dip any further this week?
>>
>>2243139
This also. Remember myspace, yahoo, and AOL? Though it will be interesting to see if it's decentralized leadership can avoid the same arrogance and pitfalls the old tech dinosaurs have.
>>
>>2243139
Well there are big plans to adapt it these kunt miners get out of the way.

Segwit, rootstock, lightining.
>>
>>2243139
its actually obsolete in terms of speed/consume, look at XEM for example.
>>
>>2243075
Speculation won't bring normies into the bitcoin game. The only thing that will bring the normies is when it becomes very convenient to buy and trade bitcoin.
>>
>>2243600
I think the first big wave of newcomers will be tourists who won't need to bother with exchanging their fiat money every border they cross.
>>
>>2243155
The last drops were reactions to DPR getting btfo and MTGOX.
Obviously growth like we saw last week is unsustainable, but theres no reason for it to drop again in its current state. The intensifying fork drama is another story however.
>>
>>2243635
i would love if i could use crypto instead of fiat im foreign countries
>>
>>2243075
Its not possible to forecast the price. Its probably going to be 1,000,000.
>>
>>2243659

I have been reading about the 1 August. What do you think will happen?
>>
>>2243758
If it's limited supply then I would imagine it will go up indefinitley. You can imagine in the year 2250:

> Antique Bitcoin, the first ever cryptocurrency created. Mined April 6th 2018. $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
>>
>>2243635
That's already happening in China and Japan.

I don't think it was what made them go into bitcoin though, I think companies saw the potential and made it very easy for common people to trade fiat money for bitcoin.

That's what brought them into bitcoin the fact that it became easy to do but yeah exchanging fiat is what made them stay.

The Chinese companies invested heavily in this because they were tired of American and European banks that made them wait weeks for a business deal that made. They just wanted access to the money they made legitimately and bitcoin allows them to have access to that money faster.

The problem is that American companies that have that problem so I don't see a lot of American companies investing in making bitcoin a lot easier to use like the Chinese companies did.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.