[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trading crypto for a year >always bought and sold at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1482185044846.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482185044846.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
>trading crypto for a year

>always bought and sold at the wrong times

>have around $2k gains overall for, despite many ups/downs

>woodeefuckingdoo.jpg

>taught myself to code in Unity in 3 weeks and made a game 2 months ago

>put it on the app store

>got a lot of users

>have made $500/day on average in ad revenue since then

you guys are all in the wrong bizness
>>
lets all laugh at this faggot who thought he was a daytrader and didn't hodl instead
>>
>>2241850
buy and never sell

why is this so hard ?
>>
Did you do any marketing for your game?
>>
>>2241850

Wanna work on a VR game next?

That's my current side hustle.

Also, whats your game like? Out of curiosity, I'm only capable of developing for VR
>>
>>2241850
What's the game?
>>
50,000 don't play your shitty fucking game per day
>>
No one's gonna say it?

Fine. OP is a faggot.
>>
>>2241850
I used to make unity games but my games earned me fuck all, I realized crypto trading was earning me way more so I just do that.
>>
>>2241850
>>have made $500/day on average in ad revenue since then
That's a pretty top level which is usually unattainable for noobie developers (unless you happened to make the next Flappy Bird) and without some solid, large-scale marketing

I don't believe you for some reason
>>
Post game or gtfo
>>
>>2241924

i was lucky enough to get featured on the app store when i released, which got me 1.5million downloads in the first week

game is pretty generic desu, but i think i got a cool artstyle going which is what caught the app store eyes i guess

no im not posting it
>>
>>2241945
How much have you earned from your game so far?
>>
>>2241911
I have to agree there.

Just buy low sell high, its so easy.
>>
>>2241850
Any advice for someone who can code but is not artistic at all? Is there any hope for me? I have no game idea really I feel like just another Pajeet I'll die in the slums feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>2241850
Post the app or GTFO

>inb4 you will steal my idea

If there are as many people as you say playing/ viewed your game as you say there is

>1.5million downloads in the first week

Then nobody will steal the idea.

I call bullshit!
>>
>>2241873
things can go down and never recover
before you even think of refuting this, remember there are many coins that are straight up dead, let alone the many coins which are virtually dead (have extremely low volume and are worth almost nothing)
>>
>>2241873
If I took your advice I would have 99% less money in crypto than I do now.
>>
>>2241850
Game?
because not only it's hard to believe the money you are doing only with ads but also doesn't help the fact that you don't seem to be near smart enough to do something as simple as buying low selling high.
>>
Post proof or it didn't happen faggot
>>
>>2241873
If you never sell you never profit ;')
>>
Game development is exponentially harder than crypto. Even in Unity or Unreal3D, each developer essentially reinvents the wheel. There's endless conflicts between pieces of software and code that will do part of the solution but interact together like shit. Art is shit as well. You have to be a literal autist for the inefficiencies to not drive you mad.
>>
>>2241945
C'mon man I'm curious about the game I wanna see how easy it looks to make

You had other coding experience before Unity I guess right?
>>
you also have to get art, know how to code before hand and get lucky to get the app featured.
for the next years crypto is easy just dump money on it
>>
>>2241850
What game? If its actually good and less than $10 I'll buy it.
>>
>>2241850
>have made $500/day on average in ad revenue since then
>you guys are all in the wrong bizness
You just got fucking lucky with your game name or concept.
people are getting real tired of shovel ware shit, enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
>tfw have a CS degree and lots of free time but too lazy to make a game
Help me /biz/ how do I rewire my ADHD brain
Adderall doesn't help with procrastination
>>
File: 1483651897990.jpg (59KB, 675x450px) Image search: [Google]
1483651897990.jpg
59KB, 675x450px
>>2241945
>>2242324
lmao didn't even the thread and boy was I right. Indie game market is the last thing you want to get in right now.
>>
File: exit.jpg (17KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
exit.jpg
17KB, 500x500px
>>2242330
>being so weak and brainwashed you buy meme drugs to magically fix you laziness
>still procrastinate
>>
Post game or didn't happen.
Also, did ypu draw the arts in it?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.