[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So let me get this straight. I just spent $60 on gas to send

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: rage.jpg (2KB, 109x109px) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
2KB, 109x109px
So let me get this straight.

I just spent $60 on gas to send $95 worth of ETH to the BAT ICO and it's now worth about $50 in BAT tokens?

What the fuck was the point of this?

If I throw my laptop off a cliff and it explodes right now, can I still get my tokens?
>>
Help?

Can I get my money back? Anyone?
>>
>>2241424
whyd u send so much gas u fucking retard. 60 dollars on gas my god off urself
>>
>$60 on gas
You were supposed to get the lambo first ya dingus
>>
>>2241443
It wasn't working and kept saying insufficient gas.
>>2241490
IT DIDN'T FUCKING WORK!!!!!!!!!

I just checked on Etherscan and it didn't go in. FUCK.

Anyway, do I still have time to buy in when it hits the exchanges?

I want to do the same with Mysterium. Can I still just buy in when it hits exchanges?
>>
>$60 on gas

HOLY SHIT you're too fucking dumb for cryptos sorry little guy. Stick to your wageslavery and a casual 10% a year vanguard fund lmao
>>
>>2241501
It was mostly credited back to my wallet now I see.

So how the fuck do I get in the next one? It wouldn't go through because of the fucking gas this time.

And do I still have a chance to buy these when they hit the exchanges?
>>
>paying for gas

okay I have ETH and I have no idea what this means ... someone give me the quick run down?
>>
>>2241358
>he falls for ICO scams

sorry my dude but an ICO like STRATIS are once in a lifetime and these guys are taking advantage of that now by requesting bigger buy ins which makes the whole ordeal less profitable even if it was successful.

you've been scammed, and I dont feel sorry for you because lots of Anons were warning you about this.
>>
>>2241560
I'm torn here. I didn't get in the ICO and got most of my money back.

Was I lucky that I was too late and missed it or did I miss out?
When does this stuff even hit the exchanges?
>>
Anyone?
>>
>>2241571
barely anyone on reddit or biz got any so far

25% of all tokens was bought up instantly by some whale

probably the developers themselves, they are allowed to purchase their own tokens and sell for a profit if they want

also the site crashed when the ticker hit 00:00:00, but it was bought out within 2 minutes

someone had inside info on this
>>
>>2241560
I agree
The ICOs are losing their luster. Too many people want in, so profits are drying up.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.