[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW you fell for the NEET meme and now have no marketable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1496197731729.jpg (88KB, 600x341px) Image search: [Google]
1496197731729.jpg
88KB, 600x341px
>TFW you fell for the NEET meme and now have no marketable skills, no social skills and no job experience

Should I just work at McDonald's or something guys?
>>
Me too bud, but i have managed to get to over €100k in crypto, this is my ticket out of wagecucking and i'm not settling for less than €2.5m
>>
>>2240731

Work in a warehouse or factory for a well known company it will look a lot better on your resume. You will also make a lot more. Many only require a high school diploma and no previous experience. Only downside is it's a lot more dangerous and harder physically than McDonald's.
>>
>>2240753
I'm thinking about working at mcdonalds just to get a drivers license and buy new clothes for interviews and then get a better job. Is that a decent idea?
>>
>>2240764
yea man if thats all thats available, its better than staying poor
>>
>>2240764
i'm thinking about going to mcdonalds just to sit and watch reject scum bags trying to better themselves without sucking dick
>>
>>2240731
Be grateful that you are a NEET instead of a wagecuck. Wageslaving is far inferior in every way than the NEET lifestyle. If you can't get your life in order as a NEET, if you ever wageslave you will be even further behind.
NEET lifestyle tips:
>Wake up early
>Exercise for 15 minutes
>Cook yourself breakfast, clean up when youre done
>Meditate for 15 minutes
>Engage in some sort of hobby or fun activity you can do from home for the morning
>Cook and eat lunch
>Do some other task for the afternoon
>Clean your space for before dinner
>Cook and eat dinner
>Go to bed early
>At least 3-4x a week schedule some sort of social activity outside of your home. Be kind, patient, and helpful to others and do not expect anything in return. Examples include Church, Bowling, Hiking, Sports clubs, Chess clubs, 4H, other volunteering, and many many more
This should all be pretty cheap to do. Make sure you get EBT so you can eat well, its very easy to get a couple hundred a month in the US. Just tell them that you are temporarily down on your luck and you are looking for a job. To earn more money to spend, lots of ways to do that; what you'll find is that if you dedicate yourself to a hobby with enough passion and intensity for long enough, you will eventually start to earn a bit from it.
Whatever you do, do NOT take a job! If you are forced to, save as much as you can and quit quickly. Jobs seem like a good source of income, but you end up spending most of that money on transportation, clothing, and housing thats close to work (unless you're one of those people that only sleeps 4 hours per night) just because it takes so much time.
>>
File: 1495737854746.png (242KB, 1168x662px) Image search: [Google]
1495737854746.png
242KB, 1168x662px
Just trade crypto. Hodl for a few years and buy a lambo.
>>
>>2240764
Yes.
>>
>>2241823
PFFFFFFFF.

NEET and wagecuck is the same. Only difference is wagies arwnt a GD cuck and can buy their own fucking shit. Both die poor and tired if they dont escape the rat race.
>>
>>2240739
bullshit
>>
>>2241823
What kinds of meditation would you recommend? What is most effective? I've heard a lot of different contradictory things and one of those things was "you're not supposed to close your eyes."
>>
>>2240731
i only work part time and got 28k in crypto, just a few more years...
>>
>>2244234
How is that call meditation if you didn't close your eye. It's just a sit still then.
>>
>>2241823
There's quite a bit of truth to this post. I'm a NEET (not for much longer though) and I can say that if you don't have any structure to your life, whether you're a NEET or a wageslave, your life is going to suck. You need hobbies, things to do, exercise, etc.

I've seen NEETs on /v/ who've inherited several million dollars, yet they still complain that their life sucks. This is why.

>>2244234
There's no right or wrong way to do it, just do whatever you're most comfortable with.
>>
>>2244234
Pick one something like mindfulness meditation and just try it. Only way you'll know if it works
>>
File: 1486147094276.jpg (192KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
1486147094276.jpg
192KB, 600x603px
Go to tradeschool and become a mechanic.

Then, if you have the balls, open your own mechanic shop after 10 years.
>>
Im a neet and all i do is shitpost vidya fap. Severely vit d deficient and my maxilla is retruding even more due to my rotter lifestyle.
>>
>>2240731
learn to program, see you in 4 years.
>>
>>2244335
i have my diplomas as an ex mechanic
that shit wrecks your body
would not recommend
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.