[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fucking redpill me on entrepreneurial shit I'm reading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1489825984309.png (177KB, 358x359px) Image search: [Google]
1489825984309.png
177KB, 358x359px
fucking redpill me on entrepreneurial shit

I'm reading Napaloen Hill's The 16 laws of Success and it's fucking mind-blowing

I will move to America with no debt and 20,000usd in savings to start fresh and I really want to pick up or create a product and just run with it in sales, I'm talking fucking High-Energy sales like door to door whatever it takes, closing. Anybody in Sales wanna give me some good resources for inspiration or info?
>>
buy coins get rich

pretty fucking simple
>>
>>2240623
boring i do better with people, I kill when i play live poker but the math grind online like on pokerstars is still fun but meh just not how I work, there is certainly money in coins (and beans) but there is also money out in rl and I want to play that game hard as fuck
>>
>>2240617
dude have you ever actually tried to do door to door sales? It fucking sucks. 90% of people just tell you to fuck off or pretend they aren't at home.
>>
File: 1489824110668.jpg (581KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1489824110668.jpg
581KB, 1920x1920px
what's a kick ass /biz/ book to read?
>>
>>2240646
i don't need 90% to buy though brother but i was just being figurative anway, I plan on discovering my own leads, I have a few business/product ideas that solve huge problems that don't already have good solutions yet and 2 or 3 book ideas I might be shilling

I am a master of the job interview, I know for a fact that grinding the job interviews of business related/marketing related careers anwhere I go will work if I need a job at first, I would love it for the experiences and contacts anway, this shit is high energy man it's crazy you just have to kick ass

just remember that the peple you're against suck as bad as these people so if you can be like the host you really just can't fail
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ya8zcoI03A&index=4&list=PLnZ0O70oWnJbTKBCNaB1X5fO22Sy_rLNf
>>
do you illiterate faggots not know shit about sales, you faggots only count on bitbeans and dogecoins to get you rich? ffs this place used to be better
>>
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAA5hXzC-uoGbdRWW8g

telegram chat group providing the best tips
>>
>>2240646

You can't even sell people on Jesus and eternal salvation going door to door, good luck with an energy drink
>>
> get a job in sales, if it's complete shit, get another one
> befriend and learn from the best salesmen
> when (and if) you develop your own product to sell door to door, test out the market on your own
> if it's a product you can sell with good margins, invite your friends and tell them that you pay more.

Would reccomend Jordan Belfort's program, don't remember what it's called but you can find it on piratebay or whatever.
>>
>>2240915
bait

not taking it
>>
>>2240617
Let me redpill you on sales. You don't need to create a new product. Sell things that move the quickest and give you the most profit.

Subscription services, financing agreements, and insurance can be massive money makers but companies take a huge cut.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.