[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw not enough money to buy a substantial amount of coins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>tfw not enough money to buy a substantial amount of coins
>only have .2 btc and 1 eth
why couldn't I have been born earlier? i'm 19 and paying for college. I would have enough capital to actually invest properly in this shit. kill me now.
>>
There is always new tech and projects being developed. There will be a new ethereum one day when you're ready anon.
>>
You have what most have lost, youth. Lurk and learn, there will be more moon missions anon
>>
>>2238657
>>2238666
thank you both for your words of encouragement and advice. there will always be new investment opportunities and moon missions.
>>
>>2238634
I wouldn't worry about it. You should be thinking about getting a job in crypto after you graduate.
>>
>>2238699
I was thinking about this as well. My degree is in computer science. Any recommendations on what to learn to get a job in this field?
>>
>>2238707
phd in math or kys
>>
>>2238634
you should consider dropping out of college to wagecuck so you can afford cryptos. ive made over 100k in less than 6 months with no signs of letting up
>>
>>2238733
idk, that sounds fucking retarded man. If i graduate with a high gpa I'm looking at at least $60k+ out of college. I think that's a safer bet than cryptos
>>
File: catamaran-tour.jpg (190KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
catamaran-tour.jpg
190KB, 800x532px
>>2238634
There are always opportunities and it's still early in crypto anyway. Some people got rich investing 10 years ago, some did it in the 90s, 80s and so on and they'll continue to in the future because there will always be opportunity if you know where to look.

PIVX and DASH both have the incentives for nodes worked out correctly. Buy and hold those. I'm talking for years not short term.

Actually buy and hold a lot of things you think have potential even if it's only with a few hundred bucks.

If there are any equities you think look good long-term you can use Robin hood. You don't have to use the way the knuckleheads here use it.
>>
>>2238759
Listen to this guy.

You may not have something now, but put in a very long term hold on something and 100 dollars you threw into the wind could become 500-1000 to start with later.
>>
>>2238779
>>2238759

I was going to make a new thread but I may as well ask here. I'm thinking of something along the lines of this. I'm thinking of throwing in $1000 into 50 different alt coins (an average of $20 invested per coin). The way I see it, at least 1 out of these 50 coins will be worth something substantial a decade from now. Thoughts?
>>
>>2238741
REEEEEEEEEEE
Fucking STEM Americucks and their guaranteed high paying jobs after uni
A-at least I don't have to pay for mine
t. Poland
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.