[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is my best bet for becoming modestly wealthy as a middle-class

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: pepesuit.png (152KB, 616x725px) Image search: [Google]
pepesuit.png
152KB, 616x725px
What is my best bet for becoming modestly wealthy as a middle-class (90k with a 150k peak in the future), average intelligence, low social/people skills guy?

Right now I'm just living on about 35% of my salary and putting everything I save into index funds. That way when I'm about 50 I should have a few million to retire on and have a pretty comfy life. I figure that's my best bet as a normal person. But what ways could I bank on to have, say, 10-120 million when I'm in my 30s-40s and really have a dream lifestyle?
>>
All your liquid assets into Digibyte (DGB) NOW.
>>
Yeah, ask a bunch of NEETs on a fucking Hungarian Kamasutra Iron Smelting Exchange how to make 10-120 million dollars. That's a winner mentality right there
>>
>>2237369
>10-120 million
typo. meant to put 10-20 million.
>>
>>2237382
I think this is my version of praying into the void.
>>
>>2237378
Not doing this but what is special about DGB compared to bitcoin, litecoin, the thousand other coins?
>>
File: mlk.png (525KB, 612x405px) Image search: [Google]
mlk.png
525KB, 612x405px
>>2237411
>Not doing this

your lose mane
>>
>>2237382
look at all the bitcoin autistic retards on this board, some are fukken rich now

worth asking
>>
>>2237382
this is probably one of the best places on the internet to make money now
>>
>>2237369
i won't ever make 90k total in my life, yet you do that in one year and still are greedy.

made me think
>>
File: 1471978587174.jpg (57KB, 784x643px) Image search: [Google]
1471978587174.jpg
57KB, 784x643px
>>2237458

>tfw $300 per month

>>2237382

>Hungarian Kamasutra Iron Smelting Exchange

What the fuck.
>>
>>2237369
how old are you anon? Im going to just assume that youre 20 (even though you're way older probably) to give you best case scenario. If you want to have 10 million by the time you're 40 (all of these I chose to be minimum figures) you have to be making 500k a year for the next 20 years. After taxes. Keeping in mind your living expenses, you're going to need close to a million a year.

The only way I know of doing this is to be very very good at daytrading, one of the best in the world.

Or the only other thing is to start and own a business. But still, making a million dollars in profit means you have to be pulling in several million in revenue.

Start thinking of a business plan, anon. It's the only way
>>
>>2237479
He means 4chan, a synchronized bicycling enthusiast forum
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.