[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the deal with cripple? I feel like now's the time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: mark.png (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
mark.png
12KB, 500x500px
What is the deal with cripple? I feel like now's the time to jump on it while the price is down but look at the state of that chart...
It worries me that it'll never climb back up.
I don't know much about cripple desu so share your thoughts
>>
>>2235646
Don't touch ripple it'll eat you alive slowly like on one of those chinese fetish cartoons
>>
>>2235646
i was literally just thinking the same thing. But when i look at that chart i gag a little. What is happening to ripple? By all logic it should be one of the most popular coins.
>>
>>2235646
>>2235696
i'm a little confused myself by XRP's massive dip. the best i can figure is when jp chase announced they were partnering with ETH over XRP to create a new coin this stole ripple's thunder because ripple was supposed to be (((their))) coin.
>>
>>2235646
this thing is a completely centralized currency (defeats the whole purpose of crypto)...not to mention the devs hold the majority of the coins.
>>
FUCK this coin
>>
>>2235646
in my limited time here (3 weeks) ,, im starting to feel like ripple and reddcoin are the two most worthless coins.
>>
File: inputContent_1494984883784.gif (2MB, 718x301px) Image search: [Google]
inputContent_1494984883784.gif
2MB, 718x301px
The TA is interesting, it's either going to break out or dip even harder in the next few days. I got in months ago so I'm riding this rocket or blowing up with it...
>>
>>2235727
that wouldn't be enough to explain what is happening though. I mean, i dont know if it's right but my mind keeps going back to manipulation by the ripple dev team themselves. they do own what, 75%? of the coins...
>>
Everyone going on about the devs owning a major amount of coins is correct. But they did something about it...escrow
>>
>>2235696
Tired of spamming this in every Ripple thread, but people on this board need to learn patience. At the moment, price is driven by noob speculators and possibly manipulated by some bigger fish. Once banks start using it as a bridge currency, the price will moon. Don't get me wrong, XRP is a jewcoin, but that's ultimately why it's going to be successful.
>>
>>2235737
It's a fucking ship hopping game. In a few weeks or even a few months Ripple will be soaring and other coins dipping, etc., and you'll hear people say the exact opposite of you. Then it will repeat and ripple will fall again.
This is the way it always is.
>>
File: 1494907807203.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494907807203.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>2235783
Exactly!
>>
File: 1481835902184.png (2MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1481835902184.png
2MB, 1000x1500px
>>2235783
When this launches it will reach the dark side of the moon.
>>
After I lost 50% of my initial I am Still bullish
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.