[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been making thousands of dollars carry trading cryptos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1427483462244.jpg (35KB, 460x642px) Image search: [Google]
1427483462244.jpg
35KB, 460x642px
I have been making thousands of dollars carry trading cryptos while you plebs are dependent on price gains. LMAO Why arent u doing the same anon?
>>
>carry trading
is that just hodl?
>>
>>2232136
I will give you a hint. Remember when BTC peaked, the price it was in south korea? Imagine u would sell in korea and buy in the US or whatever
>>
>>2232149
That's just arbitrage, you moron.
Brainlets making up words to sound smarter... Smh desu. Just quit your nonsense and invest in a solid project like Ethereum or BitBean
>>
>>2232166
LMAOOOO Yeah its arbitrage, and a carry trade you dumbfuck. You even bother, I made already several thousand dollars doing shit, while you are investing in a "solid project", yeah have fun waiting, ill be cashing out.
>>
>>2232166
Honestly in finance it's really bad. Multiple words can have the same meaning and different countries have different words for the same shit
>>
because im not interested in dealing with foreign banks just to arb, and i dont think theres much money to be made doing triangle arbs in crypto only either.
>>
>>2232199
when there are 20% differences in price it is a lot, but yeah u need someone in a foreign country with bank accounts, and im lucky to have that.
>>
>>2232216
ok describe your process OP.
>>
>>2232126
Difference between carry trading and margin trading?
>>
I could take advantage of this, there's at least a $500 difference price between market and my country's market, that is, I could sell a bitcoin for $2700.

The problem is I have no way to put those $2700 back into buying more bitcoins, because they would be in cash.
>>
let's say there's an exchange where you can sell your coins for 3100+ USD, but they don't carry dollars or euros, only shitty niglet fiat currency.

So you would have to sell the nigger money for useful dollars later.

Is it still worth it?
>>
>>2232932
>carry dollars or euros, only shitty niglet fiat currency.
That's my situation, we'd also have to trade our nigger currency for dollars, preferably a US account, then buy more coins and repeat the process. It's definitely worth it if you have all the pieces to make it function because it's zero risk, all profit and you're only limited by how fast you trade.
>>
>>2232978
yeah, could use credit cards to buy more coins later, no need to trade for dollars. Coinmama accepts credit cards.

But don't forget to take the credit card fees + exchange rates into consideration.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.