[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nocoiner coping thread. Join if you: >Don't have at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: nocoiner.jpg (35KB, 510x510px) Image search: [Google]
nocoiner.jpg
35KB, 510x510px
Nocoiner coping thread. Join if you:

>Don't have at least 10k USD worth of crypto
>Didn't buy ETH at 5$
>Don't believe crypto will be the best performing asset on earth for the next 10 years (until quantum computers have their own blockchain)

Let's cope together. What did we fail to see?

>The big picture of cryptocurrency
>How powerful FOMO is
>How fundamental analysis (revenues, market penetration, etc.) means nothing when it comes to a new tech
>The fact that this is the only asset on Earth that the whole world could pump
>etc....
>>
>>2230458
Bitcoin is a ponzi scheme.. That doesn't mean there aren't droves of retards that will buy it now and make you money.
>>
I actually get excited about threads saying it'll crash. I get that there could be a change in sentiment but I'd still take the chance and take a significant position in Eth.
>>
File: 1495261621605.jpg (32KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
1495261621605.jpg
32KB, 500x491px
>>2230458

Crypto is literally a dead end. Not one of these Bitcoin millionaires has been able to cash out more than $10k without the IRS and FBI chasing them down. Entire lost bank accounts over all the sketchy shit crypto is associated with.

I'll still laugh while ignorant NEETs pile money into pump and dumps and get all excited over gains on paper. Can't wait for the horror stories all over the internet to roll in if they ever try cashing out.
>>
>tfw only 3k in crypto right now
>tfw when got into trading alts just after all the really big moon missions like ETH and XRP
At least I made a little money on XVG and RDD.

>>2230486
This is some high quality cope.
>>
>>2230468
I'm a nocoiner like yourself, but do you even know what a Ponzi scheme is?
>>
>>2230486

implying you ever have to cash out
>>
>>2230458
Anyone else identify as a 'nearly' man? Never quite got what it takes. I was on the verge of buying eth last year at $5 when everyone on biz was shilling it. I also wimped out of buying bitcoin when it was at 200.

>mfw all I want is to turn my $2k into around $6k so I can buy a decent campervan to live in
>>
File: 1495963149869.png (4KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
1495963149869.png
4KB, 183x275px
>>2231005
Why don't you just buy it now then since it can only go up up up!
>>
>>2230486
>mfw the shit nucoiners say

the IRS taxes it as capital gains, they wont investigate you for buying an asset
>>
>>2230486

Either troll or just ignorant hate filled envy.

It's really easy to cash out and you just have to report your gains in your taxes and pay it.
>>
File: 1241406733836.jpg (14KB, 415x322px) Image search: [Google]
1241406733836.jpg
14KB, 415x322px
>>2230458
I was too young to understand how much money goes into managing money, and too poor to throw money away.

Now that I can recognize the potential of an infinite and perfect memory? I put in a couple k and will probably continue to until I've acquired a few more BTC. No lamboland for me, but despite the market manipulation, it's doing nothing but trending upward as adoption increases. I'd be a fool not to try.
>>
File: 1490828927593.jpg (81KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
1490828927593.jpg
81KB, 500x494px
>>2231119
>i don't have any coins goys
>>
>>2231122
but I do goy

OP said <10k, I'm in it for 2.5 right now.
>>
>>2230458
Weak hands here, sold for small gains, lesson learned i guess
>>
Give me just . 01 btc someone
>>
>>2230486
It's really not hard to cash out with coin base. Just send your BTC into your wallet and convert to USD, then send to your bank account. You can convert up to 15k a week....

Why does everyone keep saying you can't cash out? It's easy as hell. Also what's wrong with paying taxes? I literally made 80k in 8 days with DGB, so what if I have to pay income tax on that? It's called INCOME tax, it's kind of bullshit, but it's a tax we have to pay on INCOME.
>>
File: bitcoin lambo.jpg (472KB, 1613x1210px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin lambo.jpg
472KB, 1613x1210px
>>2230486
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.