[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I just changed my grades with the "inspect element"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: ultrasmug.jpg (543KB, 1536x1902px) Image search: [Google]
ultrasmug.jpg
543KB, 1536x1902px
>tfw I just changed my grades with the "inspect element" feature in firefox and then printed out my transcripts for a job interview
>tfw they bought it hook line and sinker and I got the job
Jesus, why doesn't everyone do this? Fucking kek.
>>
Wow I've actually never though of that
>>
>>2230022
nice...
>>
I did this with my high school grades. I thought now they just request a transcript
>>
>>2230022
sounds like you're smart enough for the job, honestly
>>
>>2230022
Someone tell me why I shouldn't do this right now
>>
>>2230050
You shouldn't do it if you don't want a job.
>>
>>2230050
Depending on the type of job, they could do a secondary check
>>
Secondary checks. Not everyone does them.
But we do it to verify someone's integrity.
If you do your job well, then what's the difference? It's their fault if anything.
>>
>>2230091
You either get considered and potentially get the job then MAYBE thrown in the trash, or you get thrown in the trash without consideration. Gee, I wonder which is worse.
>>
You can edit html since the dawn of the Web. ITT braindead children.
>>
>>2230133
we know that
>>
>>2230022
you dumb nigger, I really hope they didn't put that on file

why don't more people do them? Because if you're in certain industries (i.e. accounting or some shit), you will be blacklisted and FUCKED.
>>
>>2230022
Most people don't even rely on this, 80% of jobs is networking and just being introduced. Don't think I've ever turned over any documents with jobs other than an introduction form someone who already works there and vouches.
>>
>>2230183
What the fug, why would they vouch for you?
How did you network?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.