[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these guys actually gonna fuck me if I withdraw like $2,000

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: fLpdtiaZ.png (84KB, 1160x1160px) Image search: [Google]
fLpdtiaZ.png
84KB, 1160x1160px
Are these guys actually gonna fuck me if I withdraw like $2,000 a day to my bank account?

I swear I'll pay my taxes I just don't wanna get kiked.
>>
How do you even pay taxes on this?
>>
>>2229825
The IRS will literally come knocking at your door wondering why you have thousands depositing and withdrawing from bank accounts in your name all of a sudden. They don't fuck around. They will very happily send you to pound-me-in-the-ass prison and take all of your assets if you don't report it.

this is why you move to denmark and renounce your citizenship before cashing out or take the hit.
>>
>>2229852
How do you report to IRS?
>>
I've withdrawn from them. Showed up in my bank account in 48hrs no problem.

If you are so scared just break up the deposits into smaller amounts.

Btw I think selling now would be a mistake. This is gonna be a hot Summer.
>>
>>2229852
The IRS only knows what's going on in your bank account if the bank reports it, and they're only required to report single transactions exceeding $10k.
>>
>>2229821
If you don't get the fuck out of the country and make yourself a nice home in eastern Europe / Ireland you're an idiot
>>
>>2229852
>banks reporting on citizens

this is exactly fucking why we need crypto. Fuck those rat faggots, and fuck that unconstitutional bullshit
>>
HELP
>>
>>2229821
I pulled out $10k in 3 increments. Worked fine for me.
>>
>>2230013
yes?
>>
Fucking Cuckbase only lets me buy $250 worth of BTC a week.
>>
>>2230035
>be not american
>use cuckbase to deposit tens of thousands of euros a couple of months ago
>no problems at all
>buy on gdax with limit orders, so no fees

Wow, i really envy those in The Land of the Free
>>
>>2229875
This. Withdraw in smaller amounts and no one is going to say shit to you.
>>
>>2229821
just use a bitcoin debit card
>>
>>2230095

looked at one the fees are cray cray
>>
Alright I've decided that if I hit it big enough that the IRS will turn a head, I'll be able to afford a decent tax attorney to cover my ass.
>>
>>2230062
*Land of the Fee
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.