[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i don't get you neckbeards, it is like you don't have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

i don't get you neckbeards, it is like you don't have common sense. Money first developed because it was more convenient to trade bits of gold than to barter in an economy, then it was moved to paper gold because it was even more convenient for commerce. The key is that the currency has to be useful for commerce. Who on earth is going to trade with bitcoins or buy things with it when everyone is just hoarding/speculating on it?
>>
>>2229520
Because it still hasn't gone mainstream and whales can manipulate it you retard
>>
>>2229602

it has gone mainstream because i hear it on fucking bloomberg and i listen to some intern talk about it around the office kitchen yesterday. The point is that nobody is using it buy or trade things but only hoarding it for the great fool.
>>
>>2229628
Yet.. nobody is using it yet. It's not mainstream enough. It's Barry touching that surface
>>
>>2229520
Currency is a representation of your labor. Its entirely possible (and very likely) that crypto will be used like this in the future.
>>
>>2229520
You make an excellent point and I completely agree.

This is why Eth will be the prize winner of crypto, they are pushing hard with friends in Visa and Monaco to make it so you can freely trade in Eth with nothing but just a smartphone app and a card theyll mail you for free.

Once that happens any normie can buy sell and trade Eth.
>>
>>2229520
Japan just announced Bitcoin is going to be implemented at over 100,000+ stores.

A lot of Bitcoins real appeal and use is not found here in the West, but in Asia and developing countries where Bitcoin can be a real advantage and leg up to their economies.
>>
You want the price of the banana coin to be volatile because when there is a good harvest and we have extra bananas, you should be able to buy more bananas to reflect that. When the harvest isn't as good, instead of wasting resources to send bananas to stores year round at a loss, how bout bananas just cost slightly more that month.

But something else is now in season and avacado coins are doing well.

The avacado people should determine the price of avacados, and the banana people should determine the price of the bananas.

This is a way more interesting than our current system of middlemen who set prices.
>>
>>2229520

It's still 2017 my lads
>>
>>2229653
Fucking Barry! Leave your hands to yourself.
>>
>>2229520
reason we horde it more than we spend it is because we perceive it as undervalued and there is still fiat money to be used for spending. Much like when silver stopped being used in coinage in the USA people stopped spending the silver coins.
>>
>>2229653
>barry
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.