/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I didnt buy $ETH when it was $7 >tfw its $195 now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (64KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 780x438px
>tfw I didnt buy $ETH when it was $7
>tfw its $195 now

I unironically fucking want to off myself i dont want to live anymore
>>
Get in before it's $300. I felt that way after it went to $80, but I bought in anyway.
>>
I know that feeling, missed on btc and on eth. But let this be a lesson to all us lazy fags, don't be a fucking lazy piece of shit and stuff, have some balls. The next coin will come and then we won't fuck it up.
>>
>>2226806
i bought in at 170$ lol no regrets.
>>
Put 1k into every ICO then fag
>>
>>2226806
you better put some in DGB right now unless you want to make the same thread a year from now when it hits 5$, im not even shilling now.
>>
Buy right now and cut your losses. It'll be over $1000 within the next year.
>>
i bought at 50000 sats when it was accumulating for like a fucking week

No excuses
>>
>>2226806
People who invested in ETH when it was $7 weren't sure it will go to $195. They took some risks. Why don't you do the same anon? It might pay off.

Here are some tips for you :

Golem
Waves
Dash
Augur
Siacoin
Ubiq
>>
>>2226806
Well why the fuck didn't you buy the dip?
>>
>>2226806
>he thinks $195 is the peak
Are you for real? When every automated taxi is running ethereum smart contracts, THATS when you legitly missed the boat.
>>
>>2227040
i never said its the peak, idiot Im just saying whther i had held on or not, by now i wouldve have an almost 3000% ROI
>>
>>2226806
Lol fucking retard it's unironically going to $350 by the end of the year. I'd bet my house on it.
>>
Could have been me. I didn't have much ETH (30) but I bought it around 20 bucks but I ended up selling most of it around 50 bucks to put it into PIVX because I truly believed in the coin.

Now look at PIVX vs ETH.
>>
>>2228372
More like by the end of the month
>>
File: 1458851948679.jpg (41KB, 407x330px) Image search: [Google]
1458851948679.jpg
41KB, 407x330px
/biz/ 3 days ago when it dipped and got back up:
>ITS A BULL TRAP I AM MASTER OF FINANCE AND I KNOW ALL THE WHALES PERSONALLY DO NOT BUY SELL SELL SELL ITS GONNA DIP TO 100

/biz/ now:
>LOL JUST BUY ITS GONNA MOON STEADY TO 300 YOU GON REGRET IF U DON'T WY DIDN'T U BUY THE DIP?!?!!?

fuck this board, fucking /b/ tier shit
>>
File: really.jpg (77KB, 672x701px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
77KB, 672x701px
>>2226806
>tfw didn't buy Apple or Google when they were ICOs
time to off myself lads see you on the flip side
but really, stop being a fucking manchild and accept that you can't call every big investment
>>
>>2227096
>he didn't hold ethereum
>calls /bizraelis idiots
nocoiner tears lol
>>
stoked when i got in at 64. just bought more at 195.
>>
>>2229420
thats because only the people who are right speak up. When ETH was looking shaky, the dead cat bounce people were loud and the moon people were unsure. Now it's flipped. If the huge crash happens you're not going to hear anyone saying that it's mooning
>>
>>2226806

I actually bought 70ETH when it was 8$. Lost almost everything trying to daytrade. Yes, I'm actually that retarded.
>>
>>2229960
Intro to daytrading: Trade OPPOSITE of your emotions, and of logic. Opposite of red/green, and opposite of fear/greed.

Dont buy when something is green and going up, buy when it is going down and red. Dont buy because of fear of missing out, buy because of fear of missing out, buy because of greed that you want a cheaper price. Similarly, dont panic sell because of fear when it's red, sell because of greed because you dont want to lose your money when it's green
>>
>>2230032
Ya pretty much do what u wouldnt do and be patient. Im a shit trader tho dont get emotional or impatient. You have to be a machine with no feelings.
>>
>>2230233
i know, im a shit trader as well and even though I try to not follow my emotions, they usually win out. These are rules that I know in my head of course but when it comes to implementing them.....nah
>>
Is there any reason why I shouldn't sell and buy right back in right now?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.