[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I haven't 4channed in a HOT minute but I was wonder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Berrypicker_2ed620_5622612.jpg (32KB, 462x270px) Image search: [Google]
Berrypicker_2ed620_5622612.jpg
32KB, 462x270px
So, I haven't 4channed in a HOT minute but I was wondering if there's any US guys or gals interested in making money as a finance agent / lead generator for business funding?

This is a very lucrative / simple position if you have a marketing and or sales skillset.

It's 100% commission based, that being said, commissions range from $400 - $10,000+.

If you're interested and want to get started, please email me! [email protected]

If you're not familiar with digital marketing I will train the right candidates. Our company is VERY transparent and our dashboard shows your leads from open to closed. The best part about working for us is, you just send in potential leads and we handle the rest!

If not allowed I appologize!
>>
>>2226777

What are the requirements?

How do you get started?

How do you get paid?

Do you have to talk to clients or do you guys offer a landing page or whatever?
>>
File: no12.jpg (17KB, 607x400px) Image search: [Google]
no12.jpg
17KB, 607x400px
>>2226777
>Join my MLM
>>
>>2226856

1. you must be 18, live in the US (or have a us address for tax reasons)
2. you email me so I can get you access to your dashboard
3. ACH direct deposit
4. You can do WHATEVER you want to secure a lead, we do offer a very nice landing page / lead funnel that makes it very simple for business owners.

email me!
>>
>>2226886

100% not an MLM lmao. you don't pay anything and never have to.

HEY BRO WANNA BECOME MY MCA AGENT AND SCAM PEOPLE FOR $80 A MONTH?!
>>
What exactly is the product being sold that we are generating leads for?
>>
fuck off
>>
>>2226777
I actually have a way you can reach more people for less money, if you're interested. Email [email protected]
>>
>>2227014
Sent you an email from gmail.
>>
>>2227014

about to add you on skype
>>
>>2226967

You are getting in touch with start ups (with good credit) or CURRENT business owners that need capital, financing or CRE loans for a new or another building.

There are plenty of different lending types we offer to get the customer approved.

There is no, "product".
>>
Spent an hour on a call with this guy, he's straight up. If you want to make money and are not a piker, speak with him
>>
>>2227708

good talking with you, man! I'll be in touch this week.
>>
>>2227759
Can't wait. Always remember, page1of the army combatmanual actually says "send in the Marines" :)
>>
>>2227046
>>2227093
loog at these mother fuckers networkin
>>
>>2227878

lmao
>>
>>2227894

I never thought I would get anything good from 4chan. here it is!
>>
>>2226777
>>2226856
>>2226967
>>2227708

>If I change IDs they won't know that I'm samefagging
>>
>>2227977

this ain't /b/
>>
>>2228011

bump
>>
This is probably legitimate.

I would just be worried about competition.

I have a friend currently doing something like this, and my business gets over a dozen offers a week by mail/phone.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.