[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ethereum is only $400,000,000 away from taking over Bitcoin.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: wow.jpg (141KB, 1082x800px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
141KB, 1082x800px
Ethereum is only $400,000,000 away from taking over Bitcoin.

Everyone should jump on the Ethereum train before it leaves the station and leaves Bitcoin in the dust.

Every problem in crypto stems from Bitcoin. It's time for it to meet it's demise.
>>
>>2223977
Yeah, can you people buy some now instead of throwing everything into the new peak that'll form?
>>
>>2223977
Ether is $19 billion away from BTC, according to your pic.

ETH having 50% of BTC market cap is a useless statistic....what you're saying is simply untrue.
>>
>>2223977
> Everyone should jump on the Ethereum train before it leaves the station and leaves Bitcoin in the dust.

Flippening fags don't seem to understand what the hell their favorite crypto is actually for.

I wouldn't be surprised if most of you don't even understand how a blockchain works.

The use case for Bitcoin and the ETH token are completely different.
>>
File: bitcoin_holder_hand.jpg (162KB, 583x707px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin_holder_hand.jpg
162KB, 583x707px
>>2223977
This ride ain't over yet, buddyboy!
>>
>>2223993
It's different, but eth incorporates anything bitcoin can do but better
>>
>>2224244
ETH is inherently not as safe as BTC.
>>
>>2223977

Except for that whole, being able to buy things with it thing, yeah.
>>
>>2224244
i bet you don't even know what blockchain is
>>
I don't trust ETH, look what they did when they got hacked for 50 million of investors money.. they did a hard fork and that's how ETC happened..

What happens if they get hacked again are they going to do another hard fork and ETM will be created?
>>
>>2224244
Yeah, it makes it easier for your jewish overlords to fuck you in the ass.
>>
>>2224244
ETH is really not even close to being a decentralized deflationary store of value, which is fine because that's not what it was designed to be.
>>
>>2224279
Yeah, I only got 2.5 ETH for this reason.
But I want something other than BTC to put most of my money in it.
So I just diversify into a bunch of shitcoins, and hopefully I can sell later for more
>>
>>2224279
>trust
/biz is about making money not trusting anything. Trust noone or nothing, just profit.
you literally sound like "this is a russian scam" guy from back when it was $1/coin in 2016
>>
>>2224326

I know litecoin isn't that popular but I do believe it's a dark horse that will rise above the stigma and triple or quadruple by the end of the year.

It's based on BTC so it's the easiest coin for developers to switch to or switch out and it solves every issue BTC has.
>>
>>2224354
I have 21 LTC from way back when they were easy to mine.
In fact, I have a funny story...
I was mining in a pool, and decided to stop giving them all my luck.
So I started to solo mine, according to calculators, it would take around a month to get a block reward.
Anyways, I was mining there, minding my own shit. Suddenly get 50 LTC (I think it was 50)
and I was like: fuck yeah motherfuckers!
and then a few minutes later it was gone.
I did some research, and basically my shitty internet caused me to lose a lot of money.
Of course I stopped solo mining after that
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.