[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something like espers seems like a viable candidate in terms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Something like espers seems like a viable candidate in terms of the future of cryptocurrency.
The lead developer CryptoCoderz:
"We have unique backend features such as added security over other blockchains as well as custom methods for finding target block difficulty and other behind-the-scenes functions that help the chain operate smoother, more securely, and more predictably."
"[My] mainstream future vision? Having Espers used for services that will be offered through the chain it runs on as well as interfacing with other blockchains for things like encrypted messaging and websites on the blockchain."
Espers uses a unique HMQ1725 (Highly Modified Quark 17 algorithms 25 hash rounds) algo. It's chain is very new, it's PoS/PoW. We'll soon have an android wallet, it'll trade on livecoin, encrypted in-wallet messaging system, in-wallet miner, and more.
I believe what sets Espers apart from other coins is the highly dedicated lead developer, along with the future possibilities with this coin.

I suggest you check it out, consider joining our discord, CryptoCoderz comes in every 1-2 days to answer questions and to chat
https://discord.gg/hhYP8yT
>>
seriously fuck off shill group. take this shit to reddit or twitter.
>>
File: esperhands.jpg (70KB, 676x507px) Image search: [Google]
esperhands.jpg
70KB, 676x507px
>>2223908
Definently a hodl until it moons in mid june.
>>
>>2223912
Anyone talking about a coin is a shill group now right

>kys its the only way to make your parents proud
>>
Faggot OP do u make a new thread every couple minutes because you hope the first couple posts won't be like this saying how you enjoy long cocks and ur coin is garbage? Fuck off OP
>>
>>2223912
oh yea thanks for asking, here ya go

https://www.reddit.com/r/esperscoin/

https://twitter.com/EspersCoin
>>
File: RD1UAkT.jpg (34KB, 640x390px) Image search: [Google]
RD1UAkT.jpg
34KB, 640x390px
>>2223925
Enjoy your rdd and mooncoins lmao
>>
People will just see it as another PnD after the moon scam, but ignore the fact that this coin is brand new, the devs know what they are doing and also works in other coin, innovative algo (PoW + PoS) and in the alpha stage it already has a fully working client (which wil have mining soon and in chain messaging).

It's still at 5 sats so why not give it a try, hell biz was right about Pivx, beans, dgb and rdd.
>>
Can someone explain the difference between ESP and ESP2???
>>
>>2223976
I think they called it esp2 because its the updates version of esp but I am not sure on this.
>>
>>2223976
ESP was the old chain that it's still being used at Yobit, avoid it like the plague. ESP2 is the new chain, but the tick is still ESP
>>
>>2223976
The only espers coin you'll find that is old chain is on yobit, do not buy from yobit. They never had a coin swap and the old coins are stuck there. They had the swap late last year.

All other espers you see on exchanges is esp "2". Novaexchange is the only one that lists it as "ESP2" just to make the distinction.
>>
>>2223908
Will make wallet look good to new coiners for the next boom.
It's not a lite coin copy (finally)
has a steady growth trend
4chan hates it
WHERE THE FUCK DO I SIGN UP?!?!
>>
>>2224012
novaexchange is selling at 5sat at the moment, you can get in our discord and most questions about it can be answered
https://discord.gg/hhYP8yT
>>
>>2224007
>>2223999
>>2223983

Thanks guys.
>>
>>2224012
Amen to the last two. I'm hodling balls hard.
>>
I like the devs because they are very active and know what they are doing so I just bought a bit, holding for the 30 sat goal
>>
If biz grew a fucking brain they would realize how high this can pump, as it is only a 5 sat coin
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.