[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much would I gain by staking my 10mil RDD? Currently they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: redd.png (77KB, 1280x888px) Image search: [Google]
redd.png
77KB, 1280x888px
How much would I gain by staking my 10mil RDD?
Currently they're just sitting in Bittrex.
>>
bump cause I'm curious, I don't have nearly that much, I'm more of a bean farmer myself
>>
You would probably get roughly 2200~ a day. Not bad for free money if you plan to HODL
>>
>>2222785
If I withdraw all of my coins into my wallet it starts staking by itself?
>>
>>2222823
Yeah it should. Just leave the wallet open and hover over the status indicators at the bottom and it will tell you if it is actively staking.
>>
>>2222837
"Not staking because you don't have mature coins"

Do I have to hold them in my wallet for a certain time to get staking going on? How long should it be?
>>
File: 29458233402859.png (163KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
29458233402859.png
163KB, 600x700px
>>2222779
>>
>>2222863

It should be less than a day from what I hear
>>
>>2222757

What does staking even mean ?
>>
>>2222975
Its basically mining without the excessive power consumption. Only downside is the more coins you have the higher return. Sort of like a lottery draw, the more tickets the higher the chance of being picked.
>>
>>2222863
I think that after 8 hours they are mature enough to begin staking.

staking is the only reason why I have so many RDD, I plan on holding for a few years at least, so the more I have now, the more I will have in the future
>>
posv is around +5% a year
>>
>>2222757
My 1.3 mil usually got me between 200-250 in a day. So just round it down and x10 for conservative estimate of 2000-2500.
>>
where else can you stake that not shit POSWallet
>>
>>2223687
STOP FUCKING USING ONLINE WALLETS AND LEARN TO DOWNLOAD A FUCKING WALLET TO YOUR PC AND BACK IT UP FUCKING FAGGOTS
>>
Only thing I dont like about having all my coins in wallet is that I cannot sell when shit hits the fans or we reach some crazy pnd numbers
>>
>>2224068
It takes like 5 minutes at most (BTC transfers are the ones that take ages)

But it sucks that you can't leave a sell order though
>>
>>2224068
and anyways, for now the best thing is to hold, maybe for a year or two.
If the Redd ID and tipping takes off, you can be tipping all your life, if you know what I mean
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.