[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /biz/ is late to the train again... Investing in ICOs now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: featuredico.jpg (384KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
featuredico.jpg
384KB, 1920x1080px
So /biz/ is late to the train again...
Investing in ICOs now is a mistake much how it happened with premines.
Things are now changing with ICOs, it was the same with the premined coins too. at first they were good and people invested in them and prices went high just for the owner to dump the premined coins at high prices.
Then people caught on to the scam and stopped investing in any of them.

Now the same is going on with ICOs. they replaced premining with ICO and every time the ICO coin is listed on the exchange the price plummets as everyone starts dumping for profit.
And people are catching on to this new scam, and generally bad plan and they will slowly stop investing in any of them.

Everyone already knows what happens with ICOs, this is why even /biz/ suddenly starts shilling ICO's because its already too fucking late.
Most upcomping ICOs are gonna crash and burn and the real money makers will be the ones that grab the coins on the exchanges as their price plummits.

Be warned, once you see /biz/ shilling shit you know its most likely not to your benefit, dont get duped.

It is way way better to simply hold your money in ETH at the moment. Tons of new things on the horizon, a new major release incoming.
Its all up up up on the schedule for Eth.
last year ICOs were a sure thing, today very very risky.
>>
maybe there are the ratio of successful ones to unsuccessful ones it much lower now because of too many shitty ones coming out all the time, but there are still some legit concepts out there if you do your research. I'm kind of split on BAT myself but going to throw some money at it just because of the /biz/ factor---that people here are hating on it a lot so it's bound to succeed lol
>>
Self admitted newfag to crypto and I have to say I've seen this in nearly all of the alt coins I've began researching. It seems like almost all of them have a huge initial spike in value upon release and then plummet. Some of them will experience a short lived revival a year or so later, those are the only ones you'll even hear of.

The only coin I've seen so far which breaks this trend is Stratis. Started out low and now seems to have some legit potential.
>>
File: 1494394622977.jpg (14KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1494394622977.jpg
14KB, 275x275px
>>2222579
>muh research

well, you're a fucking retard, so how much insight could your "research" really provide? You looked at some graphs? Oh cool. If you invested 1k in Stratis last year you'd have a million dollars now. Where's your graph for that?

You're a self-admitted newfag, yet you're giving long term advice in crypto trading? shut the fuck up.

>mfw crushing it
>>
File: 1466363544361.jpg (121KB, 776x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1466363544361.jpg
121KB, 776x1054px
>>2222598
You know pattern recognition is directly correlated to IQ. Please tell me you at least break triple digits??
When a massive number of a given set falls into the unprofitable category... Well guess what...
>mfw I don't even give a fuck
>>
>>2222648
>muh iq
plz dont do that shit on /biz/
>>
>>2222656
I saw a post earlier today, and I quote
>If you bought 1000 coins at ICO, then at their present worth [$100] you'd be a millionaire
These are the people you get financial advice from.
>>
Do you guys doubt that BAT can succeed with at least 10x ROI? Strong project with good devs.
>>
File: spidernigger.png (370KB, 850x355px) Image search: [Google]
spidernigger.png
370KB, 850x355px
>>2222648
>muh pattern recognition
>muh triple digits IQ
>muh massive number unprofitable category

95% of crypto coins are unprofitable, yet I'm up 800% in 3 weeks, after being up 2000% in the past year.

Nice pattern recognizing there, faggot
>>
>>2222670
are you sure you have high IQ ? It seems like you're retarded
>>
>>2222695
>in the past year.
Congrats on getting in on a massive bull run.
You know that triple digit IQ is nothing special, right? It's literally half the population
>>
>>2222704
congrats on not recognizing patterns well enough to profit off such an obvious bull market.
Triple digit IQ may be nothing special but at least I have it unlike you.

>muh double digit IQ
>>
>>2222695
planning on hopping on any ICOs? I'm looking into BAT, mystereum, and Bancor myself
>>
>>2222685
10x
You gotta be kidding...You are dreaming pal.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.