[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone on here seems to have the wrong intentions & motivation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: change.jpg (377KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
change.jpg
377KB, 900x600px
Everyone on here seems to have the wrong intentions & motivation when it comes to money...

>I want to be rich to piss on those who aren't
>I want a lambo & a beachbod girlfriend in a tiny bikini
>I want beachfront property in Arizona
>I want to retire by 30

No one who is a good person and has money has such intentions & motivations like that. Only fools do.

Change your mindset to..

>I want to help others in financial distress
>I want to give to those in need
>I want to change the life of others by giving to them for nothing in return
>I want a good car that will get me to wherever I need safely
>I want a good house that will last as long as I live
>I want to obey God to the fullest for I know all riches are stored in Heaven, not on Earth

God bless /biz/!
>>
>>2221413
>I want beachfront property in Arizona
Bruh I live in arizona. There is no body of water here that has a beach. Unless you consider deserts just big beaches without any ocean.
>>
>>2221413
You are a retard
>>
>I just want to piss on everybody
fixed that for you
>>
>>2221413
The only reason I want to be rich is so I can quit wagecucking once and for all. And I say this as someone with a $100k salary who gets to work 100% from home. It's still utter shit having to work for somebody else and there isn't a day that goes by where I don't fantasize about quitting my job and never looking back.
>>
>>2221413
The second mindset sounds like a poorfag.
>>
>>2221413
I'm not a good person anylonger. I guess I dont have that inner strength to keep the goodness, and I havent even seen a lot of shit in life. Just your lower middle class troubles.

I want to make money so I dont have to rely on anyone for my housing, or income.
>>
>>2221413
>>I want beachfront property in Arizona
>>
>>2221413
>help others in financial distress
No thanks, poor people have too many babies already.
>give to those in need
Don't give money to family and friends, they will become dependent and it will ruin their lives.
>change life of others
Why can't they change their own lives? Most likely they don't care enough to do it themselves.
>good car and safe
lambo is stupid imo. I'd rather a nice 4wd SUV that can take me anywhere safely. And in comfort. Also a good deal compared to the lambo, like 150k will get you a super luxury SUV.
>good house last as long as i live
what are you even talking about here. It is much better to be homeless and live in your RV. You can roam all over the country and enjoy the scenery. And since you seem to be a ChristCuck, you can also spread Jesus's love to everyone you meet on the road with a nice bumper sticker and a horn that sings Jesus Loves You instead of honking.
>Obey God
You mean YHWH? The one who accepted human sacrifices in the OT? Or maybe you mean Jesus, The Jew God that taught Whites to "turn the other cheek" and "love your enemies" ideas that obviously lead to self destruction?? Don't love your enemies, kill them or they will kill you and your children. God made Nature, so Nature's law is higher than any law written by man in the name of God; and Nature says the strong survive while the weak perish. Genocide worked for the Mongolians.
>>
>>2221630
maybe some anons want to be so rich that they can import an ocean to AZ
>>
>>2221642
Maybe they're just waiting for the big one to hit cali.
>>
>>2221413

I am rich and i want to be more rich and what i do with my money, whether help the poor, buy a lambo, or never spend it is of no matter to anyone but myself.
>>
>>2221413
>I want to help others in financial distress

This, I want to buy a house for my parents and let them live their last days without having to think about money
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.