[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No coiner fag here. So is there way to buy altcoins with credit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1492700200868m.jpg (85KB, 624x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492700200868m.jpg
85KB, 624x1024px
No coiner fag here. So is there way to buy altcoins with credit card and then sell them for $$? Or do you have to buy bitcoin first? Shit is confusing would anyone explain or point me in the right direction please.
>>
>>2221153
make a coinbase account
but BTC/ETH there
move BTC/ETH to exchange (polo, bittrex, etc. lots listed on coinmarketcap.com)
start trading/shilling
>>
>>2221166
Thanks nice digits. So there is no way to just buy with the credit card. Everything has to be through bitcoin?
>>
>>2221153
You need USD to trade on NYSE, you need yen to trade on the jap exchange, and you need BTC or eth to trade on most crypto exchanges. ezpz. Get Gemini btw not cuckbase
>>
>>2221223
Why is Gemini better than Coinbase?
>>
>>2221223
With the volatility of bitcoin that makes things complicated
>>
>>2221238
Fees, customer support, and verification
>>
>>2221244
Indeed
>>
Can each exchange have a different price for the same coin?
>>
>>2221265
Yes but they generally follow each other + or - a few
>>
You can't buy altcoins on coinbase or gemini?
>>
>>2221252
You don't need to verify on Gemini?
>>
>>2221318
Last I checked the only other alts you can buy on Coinbase are ETH and LTC.

In a perfect world where there are a ton of people on localbitcoins HUNGRY for btc you could max out a credit card buying ETH from coinbase and then sell the BTC but I don't think it's that easy IRL. You would need a lot of luck and have to live in a major city.
>>
>>2222055
You do.
>>
Thanks for your answers anons. Fuck so I cant even get those cheaper coins cuz I need to get bitcoin first and its so damn expensive I cant afford to buy one.
>>
>>2222257
You don't have to buy a whole coin, you can buy then in fractions. You wasn't to spend $50usd? You get a fraction of a bitcoin
>>
File: 1493275823783.jpg (126KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493275823783.jpg
126KB, 800x1200px
>>2222257
You don't need to buy a full coin, if you for example have 100 usd you buy btc through coinbase or coinmama and it gives you 100 usd worth of btc. It's always changing prices tho. That 100 btc tomorrow could turn into 200 or even 50. Also make sure you have a btc wallet on exchange sites like bittrex or polo. But becareful where you store your btc, then u can begin trading for all the shit coins u want
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.