[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bitfinex get hacked last august, bitcoin crashes from $700

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: DASFDASDFAS.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
DASFDASDFAS.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>bitfinex get hacked last august, bitcoin crashes from $700 to $500 or so
AHAHAHA COINERS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>pboc moves in in january, bitcoin crashes from $1k to $800 or so
>bitcoin has a few dips in the bullrun from $1400 to $2800, crashes to around $2100 now

is this seriously how nocoiners cope, can they not look further than a couple of hours?
>>
>>2214898
>Can they not look further than a couple of hours
Implying coiners do this
>>
Biz in general tends to have the attention span of a fish
>>
>>2214909
I guess this is true, but those nocoin comments are still very cringey
>>
>>2214898
https://youtu.be/XbZ8zDpX2Mg
>>
>>2214969
from $0.06 to $240 in 5 years time looks like one hell of a return to me, this guy btfo's himself
>>
>>2214898
Well if you had experience trading commodities you would see a large difference between the crashes you just listed....

The first two "crashes" were only down to healthy levels of pullback and bullish fib retracement, and the last one is not considered healthy, it is considered a reversal signal. Care to comment?
>>
>>2215004
does your ta also state the term for which "the reversal" lasts?
>>
File: 1434962549385.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1434962549385.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>2214898
>>2214909

I might start screenshotting the salty nocoiner threads, to have a good laugh when I have my lambo
>>
>>2215045
the term for which the reversal lasts?
The fuck you asking?
How long will it last?
Obviously until another reversal signal you fucking retard.
How new are you?...
>>
>>2215064
Ta probably withhold you from buying into crypto at all, get out of my topic
>>
>>2214913
>4chan in general tends to have the attention span of a fish
>>
>>2214898
Smug does not care if they are right or wrong.

Smug only cares about being smug and drinking tears.
/thread
>>
>>2214983

I think that was the joke.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.