[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We pretend to be crypto traders. >I'm not going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: crypto.jpg (124KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
crypto.jpg
124KB, 672x372px
ITT: We pretend to be crypto traders.

>I'm not going to cash out any of my 5x gains because +500%/month is organic growth

>I've never taken a loss trading crypto

>Fiat will be obsolete by next year
>>
Actual crypto trader here, just cashed out double my initial investment and still have 2/3 my coins left. If it corrects soon great, taking profit is never bad. If it doesn't I guess I'll see you all in another four years.
>>
>>2212113
I actually know what cryptocurrency is and how it works (I don't).
>>
>>2212113
Cry moar nocoiner
>>
>>2212113
What's a blockchain?

Just tell me which coin is going to moon next.

Look, ETH is going to replace Bitcoin because they're both cryptocurrencies and someone told me eth is better cause it has apps or something.
>>
File: 1432259490310.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1432259490310.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>2212162
Literally me.
>>
>>2212113
>generic useless shitcoin will be worth $1 by the end of the year... lets hold this one guys!
>>
>You're literally retarded if you lose money investing in cryptocurrency
>>
>HODL HODL HODL

>Eh, what do you mean sell and buy back in on the dip? That's crazy talk man HODLHODLHODLHODL

>Yeah they said ETH was a scam too, but look at it now! Yep that totally means this random 5 satoshi shitcoin is going to be $180 I mean, it happened to ETH, right?!

>What? The price is falling? It's just a dip it's the whales driving the price down! They're accumulating! WE MOON SOON!!

>Have you heard about poocoin? Everybody poops right? So that means everyone will want poocoin, so amazing for the devs to target such a wide reaching demographic, poocoin will overtake bitcoin by the end of the year!

>HOLY SHIT BUY PEECOIN IT'S 1 SAT YOU LITERALLY CAN'T LOSE!!

>You don't want to miss out, do you?

>Damn those idiots taking their profits on this falling garbagecoin, why are they so weak handed why can't the HODL like me?

I got more but this is enough I guess
>>
>>2212230
This is funny apart from the points about holding. I agree selling in the early phase of the dip or at the very peak and buying back in would have been been better, but it's useless to sell low now. There is no reason for the price to CRASH, so you can suspect that it is going to back up and have to rely on your patience.
>>
>>2212254
>>2212230

I was going to cash out and buy back in after the ATH, but I got cold feet due to having to pay capital gains tax in the order of 35%. Next time I will though, 35% is just a days gains in crypto
>>
File: the biz strategy.png (645KB, 1606x776px) Image search: [Google]
the biz strategy.png
645KB, 1606x776px
>>2212113
>some trashcoin hits all-time high
IT'S GOT MOMENTUM, BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY
>some trashcoin goes down 10%
OMG IT'S A CRASH!!1! SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL
rinse and repeat
>>
>>2212185
Hahaha, that DGB bagholdery.

I did well on it and got out with a good profit before it started shitting the bed.
>>
>>2212230

>Have you heard about poocoin?

You nailed most of these, but poocoins really got me. Thanks Anon, i'm glad everyone else acknowledges just how retarded the poocoin threads are.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.