[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't buy MOON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

File: MOON_IS_A_JOKE.jpg (106KB, 568x565px) Image search: [Google]
MOON_IS_A_JOKE.jpg
106KB, 568x565px
Hey guys,

I just want to share a warning with you to not buy MOON. The coin is a joke, and a scam. The community is counting on you /biz guys to swoop in and buy. They are laughing at you in their own private Discord (invite only). IN the public Discord they will claim that this coin is "Long term" and based on "solid tech" and such nonsense. The reality is that the ideas that MOON brings to the table are shit, and the coin is priced low for a reason.

I have pulled out and lost a substantial amount of money. Don't make my mistake! I am hoping this warning will save some biz bros some money.

If there is some generous benefactor out there, my BTC address is 1LiUqNTCptZ3k2sK5zXKUAz3sp3Cxvm5pP
>>
>>2211412
stay poor faggot every coin was dumped even the great BTC stop being a whining bitch and hold your balls and be patient every coin starts like this
>>
File: 1448583670073.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1448583670073.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
nice try, have fun staying on earth with all the shitskins while i party on mars with some aliens
>>
>>2211426
t. discord shill
>>
>>2211426
go back to your discord chat you shilling faggot

it's people like you that will never make over $1000 off of crypto
>>
>>2211412
>look Im copying and pasting a thread! That will stop them!
>SHIT NIGGERS FUCK WHY DID IT PUMP SCAM SCAM SCAM!
When will they learn?
>>
>>2211426
>>2211431
YOU GOT DUMPED ON SHILLS, MOVE ON
>>
>>2211431
Mars? Im partying on the MOON!!!
>>
>>2211447
If this is a copy&paste then link to the original, faggot. Of course you can't because you are yet another MOON shill.
>>
>>2211426
kys faggot
>>
LOL

"the coin is a joke and a scam but also please give me money here"

The coin's fine and not any worse than any other alt-coin. The PnD already happened and a lot of people holding now are actually long term holders.

The community's counting on anyone to come in and buy to bring some attention to it. The fact is that if enough people become interested in the coin and buy, it'll get onto a bigger exchange and take off from there. The potential's huge and the price to buy in is so fucking low
>>
File: IMG_5092.jpg (23KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5092.jpg
23KB, 208x243px
>>2211441
I never went to it cause it's pointless but I've been around long enough to know the shit will get awaken

I made money off ETH and LTC when it was at cents you faggot hahahahhaha it's all a patience game that you faggots don't even know how to handle cause weakhands

probably all live with your parents cause you're all losers who threw al their money on one coin
>>
>>2211466
says the faggot nocoin beggar. Just like that, your argument is invalid and fuck off to work.
>>
>>2211474
Yeah I lost a lot of money on MOON and it stings. At the same time, I know there are guys out there for whom the money I lost is complete chump change, and if someone were to take pity on me I would be ecstatic.
>>
Hey Mooncoin peeps

please take that 2 sat sell wall down, you're making us look bad

Sincerely,

Johnny T. Bagholder
>>
>>2211497
patience young one

every coin has gone through this stage EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM
hold your vagina tight and it'll go up to 15 SATS
>>
File: espers.png (79KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
espers.png
79KB, 300x300px
yea mooncoin is a lost cause at this point, check out espers https://discord.gg/hhYP8yT
>>
>>2211521
everyone fell for the rich fags screaming scam that they panic sold

we are the ones bursting the crypto bubble because of stupidity
this was the one chance for all of us poorfags to finally have something great and it's ruined

never trust a Jew feels like this dream is dead even though I'm still holding
>>
>>2211523
No I have already sold. If anyone reads this then SELL SELL SELL or you will end up becoming a bagholder.
>>
File: IMG_1649.jpg (27KB, 240x208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1649.jpg
27KB, 240x208px
>>2211483
>literally comparing ETC and LTC to a bullshit shitcoin

please tell me you're b8'ing so that I don't have to laugh at your very existence.
>>
>>2211499
lol

funny because true
>>
>>2211426
>Buy Mooncoin, good sir, I am not a Discord shill, and this is not pump & dump, I swear by my poo
>>
File: 678435.jpg (44KB, 492x408px) Image search: [Google]
678435.jpg
44KB, 492x408px
>>2211545
denial levels are over 9000
>>
>>2211483
Pajeet, even if Mooncoin was to soar in price someday, it wouldn't need this amount of pathetic, desperate shilling because it would have happened all on its own. It won't happen, though, so you may continue your bagholding agony while your upper caste superiors from the Discord group are enjoying their triple gains off of you.
>>
>>2211545

I know, i know, im more pissed that my funds are tied up in this coin
>>
File: pajeet-coin.jpg (86KB, 800x547px) Image search: [Google]
pajeet-coin.jpg
86KB, 800x547px
But sir, MOON is poised to rise to 353543453 SAT!
>>
>>2211412
>lost a substantial amount of money
how much?
>>
>>2211752
Around 0.33 BTC...
>>
File: qyzeljskpg0y.png (20KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
qyzeljskpg0y.png
20KB, 200x200px
>>2211768
>$700
>substantial amount of money
>>
>>2211768
you know why you lost it...?

Because you didnt hold till next week wagecuck!
>>
>>2211790
Well I am sorry my losses aren't enough to impress you Mr. Richy Rich, but for the that's like a few months of groceries.
>>
>>2211802
YEAH NEXT WEEK MARK ZUCKERBERG WILL MAKE MOONCOIN THE OFFICIAL CURRENCY OF LIKES AND IT WILL SOAR!!!!!!!!!!!! I SWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLease do yourself a favour and unload while there is still some solvency in the market.
>>
File: 2363.jpg (313KB, 752x500px) Image search: [Google]
2363.jpg
313KB, 752x500px
>>2211807
maybe you shouldn't be investing your grocery money in something called MOONCOINS
>>
>>2211832
Thanks guy, wish you could have told me that a few days ago, and I could have avoided my impending scurvy.
I was extremely foolish, no doubt about it.
>>
>>2211577
Literally the exact same thing was said about every coin but bitcoin, youre on the wrong side of history, were going to the moon
>>
>>2211412
Glad I only put 10 dollars in it
>>
>>2211851
All crytos crashed in the last few days. Why are you saying moon coin is a scam when every coin is crashing?
>>
Why do you feel the need to lie? The discord is public and we welcome all criticism.
>>
>>2211893
Hmm, let me think why... Maybe because it was a raid of coordinated shilling? And because unlike other shitcoins shilled here, Mooncoin ONLY targeted /biz/ to hustle the anons?
>>
>>2211866
the only place you're going is in a McDonald's working a cash register, making up for all the money you lost on your dumb shillcoin.
>>
>>2211909
You ban&kick any critics (for being "negative"), and you also have a separate private discord that one of your admins gloated to me about. KYS
>>
>>2211412
Bump. This is important.
>>
>>2211412
How tf do you lose money on a 1sat buy in when people are still bidding
>>
>>2212177
I did not buy in at 1 SAT. And yes, there is some remaining liquidity, which is why I advice ppl. get out while they still can.
>>
>>2212177
>when people are still bidding
They're clearly using some kind of bots. Small penny buys come at unnaturally regular intervals, there's no way it's done by humans. Some whale still hopes to pump up the price again. When this stream of penny buys ends, it's over.
>>
Moon counter-shilling bump.
>>
I'll give this a bump.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.