[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT MOON COIN SHILLS ARE IN FULL FORCE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: meme.jpg (109KB, 1169x768px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
109KB, 1169x768px
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

MOON COIN SHILLS ARE IN FULL FORCE
ITS A DEAD COIN DESIGNED AROUND BEING A PUMP AND DUMP
THERE ARE NO ACTIVE DEVELOPMENTS
THERE ARE NO INNOVATIVE FEATURES
THERE ARE NO REDEEMING QUALITIES WHATSOEVER ABOUT THIS COIN
THEY JUST WANT TO DUMP THEIR BAGS ONTO UNSUSPECTING ANONS

Seriously though, if you cant see through their blatant shameless shilling then maybe you should leave /biz/ for your own financial safety.
>>
Provide evidence.
>>
>>2210319
>set bid at 1 sat
>wait until someone panicsells
>wait for it to reach 10 sat

its not rocket science... well technically...
>>
It's a good coin, it just needs to get past 6 sats or so before it takes off.

4chan probably isn't the best place to market it because holders are typically pump and dumpers. Eventually, maybe several months from now it could be up to 15 sat.
>>
File: smugaime.png (972KB, 784x720px) Image search: [Google]
smugaime.png
972KB, 784x720px
>>2210347
>wait for it to reach 10 sat
some baka ass motherfuckers up in here i swear to gob
>>
>>2210319

>words
>nothing to back it
>#nocointryhard
>>
>>2210388
There's no arguments needed to back it because the coin and it's bagholding shillers speak for itself, it's shit.
>>
File: 43534536.jpg (55KB, 754x653px) Image search: [Google]
43534536.jpg
55KB, 754x653px
>>2210319
they are zombie shills now, they cant do nothing but shill their dead coin to caught unaware people and stole their soul
>>
NO SHIT M8.
>>
>>2210395
>>2210427

Use some logic in your argument. Your straw man is showing. Nobody taught you how to think properly.
>>
>>2210475
Okay.

>got an active dev
The "dev" is a joke. He's so much after a quick buck that even has bucks on his avatar. Github is stale. The project is dead from a programming perspective.

>got an active coomunity
The so called "community" only talks about price and volume, which already means the coin is shit. And mostly it's Discord shills.

>gonna be listed on Bittrex
It's NOT going to be listed on Bittrex simply because nothing makes it stand out from hundreds of other shitcoins, which, let me remind you, are not on Bittrex and will never be. It's cheap, it's crap, it's pump and dump.

>people have a real interest, look at all the buys
It's literally automated orders happening at regular intervals. Mooncoin is a botnet. Newfags are being lured in to be later dumped on.
>>
>>2210319
I agree they are just bagholders, to all the moon bagholders I really think that you should stop shilling at /biz/ we all knew what happened I got early and went right when the asshole that dump 29 btc so I won just 100%, so just go shill this coin in other forums, webs, social media and start the pump and dump ther, I am in favor of the pumps and dumps but here is not the right place now, maybe in 2 months
>>
>>2210520
I haven't been in contact with the dev myself, so I can't say anything there to disprove you.

The community has bought moonchan.org which currently is in the works. They need graphics and are building some content to put up on the site before it becomes more than just an empty wordpress site. We working on videos to place up that have instructions for how to download and use the wallet. One member has converted the wallet to work on a raspberry pi. The shillers are hurting us more than helping us, and we know it. But you cannot say that the community only speaks of volume. The reason that a portion of the community cares about volume is because we are trying hard to become listed on bittrex. People saying that it is "going" to be listed on Bittrex are purely showing their confidence in our endeavor. They believe that this coin has a real future.

We are weeding out people that are just PnD fags. After they're shaken out, the coin should show stable actual growth.

If you would like to help build the community, then I invite you to join us. Just put down a small sum of money that you won't miss, and then help us build. Quit FUDing us with straw man arguments please.
>>
>>2210319
Every coin is a pump and dump mission even bitcoin as you saw you fucking cuck

It's your one chance to make big money and you throw your opportunity away FUCKING stupid
>>
File: espers.png (79KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
espers.png
79KB, 300x300px
mooncoin is dead, espers is alive

https://discord.gg/hhYP8yT
>>
>>2210814
This coin will rise up so far soon.

Easy hold if you ask me.
>>
>>2210377
This is what I think too. In with my 10mill for the long haul
>>
bump for anons
>>
>>2210339
stop
>>
File: IMG_5170.jpg (12KB, 175x144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5170.jpg
12KB, 175x144px
>>2210319
EVERY COIN IS A PUMP A SUMP EVEN BITCOIN AHAHHAHAHAHAHA STAY POOR FAGGOT ITS BLACK FRIDAY FOR CRYPTOS
>>
>>2211329
stop asking for a solid reason to not get into the coin? if you want a pump and dump, stay away. long term, it might be worth throwing $20 at
>>
counter shill bump
>>
Moon shills are at it again. Bumping.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.