[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think LITECOIN will ever be on the level of Bitcoin or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: lite.jpg (44KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
lite.jpg
44KB, 960x540px
Do you think LITECOIN will ever be on the level of Bitcoin or Ethereum. Going over $100 or even $1000 or will it always be a $50 or under coin?
>>
its recovering right now holy shit

BUY BUY BUY
>>
>>2209571
listen buddy, i held this shit for 4 years, but its a big dissapointment, you will hold this for years seeing the btc/ltc drop all the time in a slow and painful death.

You keep waiting for that one bullrush just to sell them for btc and by doing so you hand them over to the next pathetic bagholder.
>>
>>2209600
BTC/LTC dropping doesn't automatically mean LTC is a loss. What matters in today's system is the USD value. If one LTC stays at 0.02 BTC forever, and 2 BTC equals $10m, you still made your huge profit bro.
>>
>>2209600

I realize that but it's worth much more than 4 years ago...

4 years ago it was $2-$3/coin, and now it's $20-30/coin

A 1000% increase! Why wouldn't it have another 1000% increase eventually, even if it takes 4 years, that's still a gains of 250% a year!
>>
>>2209571

All I know I've seen it go from 4 to 30 and its got a fixed supply I dunno what the haters are on about
>>
>>2209906
I really like Litecoin, but i cant justify bagholding it, if Bitcoin outperforms it every time, but 1 month every 3 years. I will definitely buy back once it hit rock bottom again.
>>
>>2209600
>You keep waiting for that one bullrush just to sell them for btc and by doing so you hand them over to the next pathetic bagholder.

crypto in a nutshell?
>>
>>2210026
Once BTC fixes its shit, expect 99% of coins to flop including LTC
>>
>>2210212
you havent held litecoin for 3 years, it was pure hell, this isnt your daily memecoin that goes up then crashes and you go to the next one.

Litecoin will lure you in and once you are caught it will fall so slowly that you always think "it has to go up eventually", but that day wont come for years. Sometimes it goes up 10% and you think "this might be it", but it often isn't.

I had 90% of my portfolio in this coin ones, if this hand rushed to 0.02 i would have lost it all.
>>
File: 1486535048516.jpg (56KB, 872x588px) Image search: [Google]
1486535048516.jpg
56KB, 872x588px
>>2209571
No. Trying to clone Bitcoin makes you a more worthwhile version of testnet.

Con fuckin gratis, you activated SegWit and didn't implode. Now the big boys know to do the same and you become less valuable.
>>
Bitcoin was scraping $3000 and this piece of shit hasn't even made it back to it's ATH from 2013. It's a coin for cucks.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.